Post: [Untested]CallofJuarez:Bound in Blood Collectibles save
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up Everybody, today I bring you my Call Of Juarez Bound in blood save with only one collectible left for Gotta Catch´em all trophy.

The only collectible left is very easy to get and its the very first one on the Level 1 of Chapter 1 but nontheless just follow the video to get it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to the_noob for converting the saves to UK/EU:

As a side note this save also has all of the other single player trophies done so explore and see what trophies pop. This save doesn´t unlock any online trophies because I haven´t played online.

Cheers and hope this save helps you.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 05-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, amigaman2005, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, candyman2720, deavil, Feraligatr92, hackerat, in4x, lawless___, mark1, TheChosenOne, PounDJo0DoGz0r, saucisse, SayYO, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Tibo305, Wednesday 13, wolf82
05-18-2012, 01:34 PM #29
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I did come across this during my search but it makes no sense to me, I don't have CFW either, just thought they would have been a simple Hex edit type of mod, thanks again fakeshadow Smile

a game mod will always require cfw on ps3 my friend.
for save mod thats another story.
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM #30
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
a game mod will always require cfw on ps3 my friend.
for save mod thats another story.

ahh so its the game itself that's been modified? I thought it was the save! :embarrassed:
thanks for clearing up my confusion! Smile
05-18-2012, 02:23 PM #31
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PS3M0dder View Post
can you reupload the save that was for this link because this link dont work bro

Thats strange dude i just tried the link and it works fine, try again later and see if it´s working for you.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

thanks for the saves mate, worked great! Smile anyway, I just wanted to know if the save was modified in any way?
I only ask because I found it hard if not impossible to die and had infinite ammo and didn't need to reload my guns either, I then went online and had $200,000!
thanks

Hey Mark1 it wasn´t the save that was modified but the game itself for fun lol i didn´t imagined that the save would keep all those things ahah
05-18-2012, 03:41 PM #32
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Hey Mark1 it wasn´t the save that was modified but the game itself for fun lol i didn´t imagined that the save would keep all those things ahah

nice Smile is there any chance you could modify it for more money online? think you need around $300,000 to buy all classes!
no probs if you can't
05-18-2012, 08:39 PM #33
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
nice Smile is there any chance you could modify it for more money online? think you need around $300,000 to buy all classes!
no probs if you can't

I would also love to mod the money in this game but I have no idea how mate :(

I don´t you know this but if you enter 735S653J on the extras menu it unlocks some money to use in multiplayer, i think 40.000$.
05-18-2012, 08:41 PM #34
Which save in the folder do I need to use there is 4 also in the folder there is a save with a picture from avatar
Last edited by hackerat ; 05-18-2012 at 08:44 PM.
05-18-2012, 09:09 PM #35
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
I would also love to mod the money in this game but I have no idea how mate :(

I don´t you know this but if you enter 735S653J on the extras menu it unlocks some money to use in multiplayer, i think 40.000$.

I did that too mate, just $85,000 needed now Smile thanks for the save in the first place bud.
05-18-2012, 09:15 PM #36
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hackerat View Post
Which save in the folder do I need to use there is 4 also in the folder there is a save with a picture from avatar

Thanks for the heads up man, ignore that folder because its from The game AVATAR lol just use the other 3 and sorry for the confusion my bad.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I did that too mate, just $85,000 needed now Smile thanks for the save in the first place bud.

No prob mate i´m just glad that my save was usefull Smile
05-18-2012, 11:36 PM #37
Anyone get the trophy for completing the game on very hard I only got the one for hard.You get the one for getting 2000 kills if you kill one guy the secrets does work,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo