Post: [Untested]CallofJuarez:Bound in Blood Collectibles save
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up Everybody, today I bring you my Call Of Juarez Bound in blood save with only one collectible left for Gotta Catch´em all trophy.

The only collectible left is very easy to get and its the very first one on the Level 1 of Chapter 1 but nontheless just follow the video to get it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to the_noob for converting the saves to UK/EU:

You must login or register to view this content.

As a side note this save also has all of the other single player trophies done so explore and see what trophies pop. This save doesn´t unlock any online trophies because I haven´t played online.

Cheers and hope this save helps you.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 05-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, amigaman2005, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, candyman2720, deavil, Feraligatr92, hackerat, in4x, lawless___, mark1, TheChosenOne, PounDJo0DoGz0r, saucisse, SayYO, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Tibo305, Wednesday 13, wolf82
05-20-2012, 05:59 PM #47
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Yeah with this save you still have to do very hard but that should easy as pie Winky Winky boring yes but easy .. if i had the time i would do it for you guys but unfortunatly i don´t, 1 playthrough still takes a while.

So after the playtrough on god mode you unlock very hard and you have to do it right? but you have the god mode active?
05-20-2012, 06:24 PM #48
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
So after the playtrough on god mode you unlock very hard and you have to do it right? but you have the god mode active?

Yep after you finish the story on hard very hard is unlocked and then all you have to do is replay each chapter on very hard, yeah mate i activated god mode and infinite ammo too Smile
07-03-2012, 09:10 PM #49
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Yep after you finish the story on hard very hard is unlocked and then all you have to do is replay each chapter on very hard, yeah mate i activated god mode and infinite ammo too Smile

sorry but I downloaded the save called "COJBB Hard save with god mode" and I started a new game in hard but god mode isn't active and ammo are not infinite :(
Last edited by peppino ; 07-03-2012 at 09:13 PM.
08-10-2012, 12:32 AM #50
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
any chance of a modded save for the goldrush trophy?
08-11-2012, 08:33 AM #51
Originally posted by peppino View Post
sorry but I downloaded the save called "COJBB Hard save with god mode" and I started a new game in hard but god mode isn't active and ammo are not infinite :(

i think you need to continue, he said he'll upload a save chapter 1 on hard with god mode so just continue and finish the game
and then you do every chapter via chapter select von very hard right ? will try it in the next days Smile
09-04-2012, 12:37 PM #52
ok thank you, I'll try now...

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

no, it doesn't work again... god mode isn't active and there aren't infinite ammo...

please help!!! :(
Last edited by peppino ; 10-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.
10-07-2012, 08:24 PM #53
Hi guys having a few issues with this save. If I copy and reassign all save with xploder I keep getting message that the save is from another user and cant not access trophies. If I just use the profile file I can use it to access chapter select etc but when I get the last collectable I get a message saving trophy can not be unlock on screen where the trophy usually pops. Any ideas???
10-08-2012, 01:27 AM #54
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by antchewy View Post
Hi guys having a few issues with this save. If I copy and reassign all save with xploder I keep getting message that the save is from another user and cant not access trophies. If I just use the profile file I can use it to access chapter select etc but when I get the last collectable I get a message saving trophy can not be unlock on screen where the trophy usually pops. Any ideas???

it works mate i use this save my self and dont cont game new game it with god mode
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM #55
Ok mate can you tell me what you did? Did you use all three files?
Tried it again and still gave same problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo