09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
09-05-2010, 11:57 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Please use the correct layout.

Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-05-2010, 01:06 PM #3
I cant do anything 1 thing at a time im trying to sort redknight about it

plus bear in mind i sent all ur vbux back so theres no scam here tell paypal to give you ur money back as with redkinght i need my deleted account back if u want my help and that is something i dont have so tell paypal to give ur money back. I didn't scam i returned money , it is paypal that scammed u

Plus how im meant to give u $10 with out an acc i dont know
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-05-2010 at 01:14 PM.
09-05-2010, 01:32 PM #4
I Knw im not meant to post on anyone disputes but how can u pay this guy $45 with no paypal acc?

You must login or register to view this content.
09-05-2010, 02:52 PM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Posted: 02:06 PM Today.

Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
I cant do anything 1 thing at a time im trying to sort redknight about it

plus bear in mind i sent all ur vbux back so theres no scam here tell paypal to give you ur money back as with redkinght i need my deleted account back if u want my help and that is something i dont have so tell paypal to give ur money back. I didn't scam i returned money , it is paypal that scammed u

Plus how im meant to give u $10 with out an acc i dont know

Posted: 02:26 PM Today.

Originally posted by djwormy12
$45 right now

You have 24 hours pay both disputes:

If you don't you will be permanently banned.
09-05-2010, 03:25 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Next person to post in disputes that is not the accused, accuser or a mod, will be infracted.
09-05-2010, 03:34 PM #7
One possible other solution is for wormy to call PayPal about it and explain. He'll have to do this within 24 hours as well though.

Oh also, he has the money, PayPal would have refunded it to his bank account.
Last edited by RedKnight ; 09-05-2010 at 03:39 PM.
09-06-2010, 04:47 PM #8
Originally posted by RedKnight View Post
One possible other solution is for wormy to call PayPal about it and explain. He'll have to do this within 24 hours as well though.

If i pay u back etc. can i have the 3 million of which ill sell for $30 and ill sell mine for $7? But i need ur permission as i dont have much time to do it anyother way

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Spartan
Posted: 02:06 PM Today.

Posted: 02:26 PM Today.

You have 24 hours pay both disputes:

If you don't you will be permanently banned.

24 hours! I need more time than that possibly 3-4 days
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM #9
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
If i pay u back etc. can i have the 3 million of which ill sell for $30 and ill sell mine for $7? But i need ur permission as i dont have much time to do it any other way.

I don't understand, unless you're offering me a cash refund?
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM #10
Originally posted by RedKnight View Post

Plus 24hrs is no time to get that all done common a week is enough i think like

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo