11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
12-15-2011, 05:24 PM #29
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Dispute re-opened on request.

can i get your opinion on this please?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

btw i know this wasn't a accident

1 - i saw only the platinum added when the deal was over and he last sync'd and god of war chains of olympus was just recently added

2 - i confirmed the platinum popped with FoxkaZ on the above posts when it was re-opened

3 - so there for he lied about it being a accident and put it on there to begin with because i played Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection after resistance 2 platinum and stopped playing on my account and then i noticed i was on and saw someone put god of war chains of olympus onto my account like 2 weeks after are deal was over

4 - and these are old trophies to since they are new onto my trophy list they pop up at the top on yourgamecard as it wasn't there before i can confirm this

12-15-2011, 07:16 PM #30
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by HO View Post
it doesnt matter when i started bfbc1 you already had 60% b4 i started.it only matters if you add a game.so ya id be willing to pay for god of war unless i have to do bfbc1

Please reply.

Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

1 - i saw only the platinum added when the deal was over and he last sync'd and god of war chains of olympus was just recently added

2 - i confirmed the platinum popped with FoxkaZ on the above posts when it was re-opened

3 - so there for he lied about it being a accident and put it on there to begin with because i played Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection after resistance 2 platinum and stopped playing on my account and then i noticed i was on and saw someone put god of war chains of olympus onto my account like 2 weeks after are deal was over

4 - and these are old trophies to since they are new onto my trophy list they pop up at the top on yourgamecard as it wasn't there before i can confirm this

So how do you suggest we sort this?
12-15-2011, 11:01 PM #31
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Please reply.

So how do you suggest we sort this?

he should either do the whole game till platinum or pay someone to do it as he put it onto my account without my permission which is fair
12-15-2011, 11:27 PM #32
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

i never played saw b4 these are my old and current account You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.. what lie.i didnt lie. you said go on to another user to make the plat show up and i did unfortunately that user had trophies on which i didnt know

this was a ****ing mistake yourself even said it yourself on post 28

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

he should either do the whole game till platinum or pay someone to do it as he put it onto my account without my permission which is fair

ill get kelston to finish it
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-15-2011 at 11:31 PM.
12-16-2011, 12:31 AM #33
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i never played saw b4 these are my old and current account You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.. what lie.i didnt lie. you said go on to another user to make the plat show up and i did unfortunately that user had trophies on which i didnt know

this was a ****ing mistake yourself even said it yourself on post 28

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

i had only the platinum show up when you made that user and i proved that to foxkaz when he re-opened the dispute and then that game came onto my account if it was put onto my account when you said it was sync'd with the platinum then my mortal kombat arcade kollection would be at the top which it isn't and also the dispute would have been open still then and not closed and like i said i confirmed the platinum showing up to foxkaz and that it wasn't their aswell

EDIT

plus why would i just complain about it now if you sync'd my resistance 2 platinum 2 weeks ago without the god of war chains of olympus? i would have been complaining 2 weeks ago then about it and not now and i check my account every day
Last edited by RobbyTheReaper ; 12-16-2011 at 12:35 AM.
12-16-2011, 12:42 AM #34
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i had only the platinum show up when you made that user and i proved that to foxkaz when he re-opened the dispute and then that game came onto my account if it was put onto my account when you said it was sync'd with the platinum then my mortal kombat arcade kollection would be at the top which it isn't and also the dispute would have been open still then and not closed and like i said i confirmed the platinum showing up to foxkaz and that it wasn't their aswell

EDIT

plus why would i just complain about it now if you sync'd my resistance 2 platinum 2 weeks ago without the god of war chains of olympus? i would have been complaining 2 weeks ago then about it and not now and i check my account every day

but do you actually try to sync your trophies every day stop lying bro i know what i did
12-16-2011, 03:42 AM #35
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
but do you actually try to sync your trophies every day stop lying bro i know what i did

i don't have to sync my account all the time my gamecard updates daily sometimes hourly or when something has been sync'd online and also i have like 2 users that check my account and to see if someone is on my account aswell and i count my trophies aswell so i know when something is a miss i take care of my account and make sure nothing goes wrong with it and if something does happen when i'm busy i'll know about it and try to prevent it and fix it aswell
12-18-2011, 04:11 AM #36
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Does this mean we have a solution?
12-18-2011, 07:20 PM #37
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Does this mean we have a solution?