11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
12-23-2011, 11:43 AM #56
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
why don't you do it with the bfbc deal then?

look most of the stuff you offer i dont want so how can you pay me + i dont think 90$ is enough. i know what your going to "oh you cant change the price you agrees to it" if you dont want to spend more than 90$ then find some1 else
12-23-2011, 11:45 AM #57
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by HO View Post
look most of the stuff you offer i dont want so how can you pay me + i dont think 90$ is enough. i know what your going to "oh you cant change the price you agrees to it" if you dont want to spend more than 90$ then find some1 else

whats the price gonna be then?

all i gotta do is finish a few games for paypal and i got money i've been doing plat4plat for awhile therefore no money coming into paypal on christmas i'll be doing games for paypal which is how i'm gonna pay for a few things here
12-27-2011, 01:49 AM #58
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

whats the price gonna be then?

all i gotta do is finish a few games for paypal and i got money i've been doing plat4plat for awhile therefore no money coming into paypal on christmas i'll be doing games for paypal which is how i'm gonna pay for a few things here

This dispute is really starting to annoy me. Is this a dispute or a negotiation thread? Has this been resolved? I will simply not keep this open so you two can figure out your next deal.
12-28-2011, 02:27 AM #59
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
This dispute is really starting to annoy me. Is this a dispute or a negotiation thread? Has this been resolved? I will simply not keep this open so you two can figure out your next deal.

its not our next deal we did this deal the same time resistance 2 was done but he played resistance 2 more and i had paid for half of a deal as the original deal was $190 for it all and i gave him the $100 which was resistance 2s part basically and he played bfbc online and got me a trophy and i wanna settle this but he's not replying back to me or anything and he's played the game already on my account and black mailed me on this deal as i've proved to you

i want this settled as much as you do
12-29-2011, 09:47 PM #60
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

its not our next deal we did this deal the same time resistance 2 was done but he played resistance 2 more and i had paid for half of a deal as the original deal was $190 for it all and i gave him the $100 which was resistance 2s part basically and he played bfbc online and got me a trophy and i wanna settle this but he's not replying back to me or anything and he's played the game already on my account and black mailed me on this deal as i've proved to you

i want this settled as much as you do

I'll go ahead and get the scammer bar back, this dispute isn't moving at all.
12-30-2011, 02:39 PM #61
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by FoXFag View Post

i dont get how im a scammer he didnt give me anything for bfbc1

robby just let it go
12-30-2011, 05:16 PM #62
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by FoXFag View Post

if this doesn't get settled will a ban be placed or will the bar stay?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

i dont get how im a scammer he didnt give me anything for bfbc1

robby just let it go

why should i let it go? you black mailed me and is cancelling a deal we made with resistance 2 at the same time and you clearly pointed out your not doing it because of God Of War Chains Of Olympus payment you had to do which isn't fair

cancelling a deal you've already played onto my account is a scam when i already paid for half of both games the total for both was $190 i gave you $50 and Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC which was another total of $50 making left of the deal $90 and you argee'd to wanting plats in exchange and you kept telling me to wait once you finish resistance 2 and i did and now since the gow situation your screwing the deal up
12-30-2011, 05:36 PM #63
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
if this doesn't get settled will a ban be placed or will the bar stay?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

why should i let it go? you black mailed me and is cancelling a deal we made with resistance 2 at the same time and you clearly pointed out your not doing it because of God Of War Chains Of Olympus payment you had to do which isn't fair

cancelling a deal you've already played onto my account is a scam when i already paid for half of both games the total for both was $190 i gave you $50 and Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC which was another total of $50 making left of the deal $90 and you argee'd to wanting plats in exchange and you kept telling me to wait once you finish resistance 2 and i did and now since the gow situation your screwing the deal up

when you add a 0% then cancel is a scam , bfbc1 was at 60%.forcing me to do bfbc1 or i will get banned is black mailing. its not a scam becase you didnt give me SHIT YET

your was wanting to cancel our resistance 2 deal. you wanted a refund becuase you didnt think i could finish it. now i finished that deal now you think i can do bfbc1

i am willing to do the 10k but not so much the awards
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-30-2011 at 05:43 PM.
12-31-2011, 02:10 AM #64
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
when you add a 0% then cancel is a scam , bfbc1 was at 60%.forcing me to do bfbc1 or i will get banned is black mailing. its not a scam becase you didnt give me SHIT YET

your was wanting to cancel our resistance 2 deal. you wanted a refund becuase you didnt think i could finish it. now i finished that deal now you think i can do bfbc1

i am willing to do the 10k but not so much the awards

if your only doing the kills then how much?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo