11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
12-22-2011, 09:25 PM #47
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by HO View Post
ngu was down when I checked and i have been busy. i have to have a vaction sometime

why cant you confirm to me you got the plat synced

not interested in sherk forever after or ice age 3

cause he hasn't sync'd it yet

and what games are you interested in that i can provide you then?
12-22-2011, 11:06 PM #48
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
cause he hasn't sync'd it yet

and what games are you interested in that i can provide you then?

have you PM him your info yet
12-22-2011, 11:08 PM #49
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
have you PM him your info yet

obviously as i just stated he hasn't sync'd yet

what games do you want that i can provide?
12-22-2011, 11:13 PM #50
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
obviously as i just stated he hasn't sync'd yet

what games do you want that i can provide?

Tekken Tag Tournament - Estimated $50

Supremacy MMA - Estimated $200 - $300

is only wat im interested in
12-22-2011, 11:18 PM #51
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Tekken Tag Tournament - Estimated $50

Supremacy MMA - Estimated $200 - $300

is only wat im interested in

well if i do the mma one you'd have to give me around $200 with the bfbc online trophies aswell cause i can just sell it for the price i have right now and then buy the online trophies for bfbc and still have $200 left and i haven't gotten a confirmed price but that would be the price $200 or $300 this game is at the ranking of impossible to get and i start on doing 4 spare platinums of it on christmas aswell as mine aswell and i've heard the challenges are hard to get and alot of grinding and the online is laggy and need a strong boosting partner for it aswell
12-23-2011, 12:50 AM #52
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

He did not pay for bfbc1 or gave me a plat or anything so far for bfcb1 foxkaz, and i would just like to cancel it, because i don't feel like dealing with this guy. And since he did not do anything in return he is not losing anything niether am i

also im trying to get kelston to sync
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-23-2011 at 12:59 AM.
12-23-2011, 04:22 AM #53
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
He did not pay for bfbc1 or gave me a plat or anything so far for bfcb1 foxkaz, and i would just like to cancel it, because i don't feel like dealing with this guy. And since he did not do anything in return he is not losing anything niether am i

also im trying to get kelston to sync

you don't wanna deal with me because i made you pay for your mistake which is ****ing childish on your part and all the trophy traders probably seen this and know now you put shit on people account and black mail them into fixing it themselves why don't you just redeem yourself and finish bfbc

btw you have already played it and got a trophy and told me before to pay you when you finish resistance 2 or do plats for you instead and you said we'd settle with plats and your backing down because you put a game onto my account after you sync'd my resistance 2 platinum and here we are trying to finish the deal with plats and your just trying to **** off cause i made you pay for God Of War Chains Of Olympus which i shouldn't have had to pay as i didn't put that on my account you did

why don't you redeem your name and finish it before you make yourself look even more bad cause no one is gonna wanna work with you if you black mail people and put games onto their account after you sync'd
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM #54
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
you don't wanna deal with me because i made you pay for your mistake which is ****ing childish on your part and all the trophy traders probably seen this and know now you put shit on people account and black mail them into fixing it themselves why don't you just redeem yourself and finish bfbc

btw you have already played it and got a trophy and told me before to pay you when you finish resistance 2 or do plats for you instead and you said we'd settle with plats and your backing down because you put a game onto my account after you sync'd my resistance 2 platinum and here we are trying to finish the deal with plats and your just trying to **** off cause i made you pay for God Of War Chains Of Olympus which i shouldn't have had to pay as i didn't put that on my account you did

why don't you redeem your name and finish it before you make yourself look even more bad cause no one is gonna wanna work with you if you black mail people and put games onto their account after you sync'd

i have ****ing paid for gow stop holding it against me.stop bringing it up.i can reedeem myslef on another deal
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-23-2011 at 11:28 AM.
12-23-2011, 11:38 AM #55
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i have ****ing paid for gow stop holding it against me.stop bringing it up.i can reedeem myslef on another deal

why don't you do it with the bfbc deal then?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo