11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
01-03-2012, 03:07 AM #74
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Instead of platinums, give me a number. who owes who? And how much?($)

if i choose to not do it will i get banned. remember he didnt give me anything and so did i
01-03-2012, 03:28 AM #75
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
originally $90 but he wants higher so up to him but i'd prefer $90 i even offered $110 worth of plats for it

Originally posted by HO View Post
if i choose to not do it will i get banned. remember he didnt give me anything and so did i

Both of you please post a solution you would prefer, and I'll see if its possible for the two of you to meat half way.
01-03-2012, 03:39 AM #76
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Both of you please post a solution you would prefer, and I'll see if its possible for the two of you to meat half way.

i would perfer 150$ for kills and not do awards
01-03-2012, 05:17 PM #77
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades

i'd prefer original deal but if he wants a higher price then it has to be for all online and not just 1 thing because he agree'd on $90 originally for all online i had left and he's using boosters to do it aswell

Edit

i saw he posted $150 for kills only i'll do $150 for the whole online set worth of plats or he'll have to wait till i finish a deal for the full $150 and i can give him $10 right now to start it and then owe him another $140 after i sell a platinum set i'm working on
01-03-2012, 09:02 PM #78
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by another user

i saw he posted $150 for kills only i'll do $150 for the whole online set worth of plats or he'll have to wait till i finish a deal for the full $150 and i can give him $10 right now to start it and then owe him another $140 after i sell a platinum set i'm working on

Does this sound responsible to you I-DA-HO?
i would perfer 150$ for kills and not do awards
01-04-2012, 12:25 AM #79
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i'd prefer original deal but if he wants a higher price then it has to be for all online and not just 1 thing because he agree'd on $90 originally for all online i had left and he's using boosters to do it aswell

Edit

Im only boosting the awards
01-05-2012, 12:39 AM #80
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

Can you answer my questin plz why I get banned or not
01-05-2012, 11:37 AM #81
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Edit

Can you answer my questin plz why I get banned or not

This deal of yours is now officially terminated. I don't care who put what on who's account. Your deal ends here. I don't see any further solution, but I see that this is clearly not an intentional scam. So I won't waste more time on this.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo