11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-21-2011, 01:06 PM #11
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
I don't care for boosters but I do it ONLY on prestiges that I find very ugly and want to move past quick. For example 3rd and 4th. Once I'm past them I will not boost again until 8th if I decide to go that far. 3rd, 4th and 8th I do not want to login and see very often. Completely ugly to me.
11-21-2011, 01:20 PM #12
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
I don't care for boosters but I do it ONLY on prestiges that I find very ugly and want to move past quick. For example 3rd and 4th. Once I'm past them I will not boost again until 8th if I decide to go that far. 3rd, 4th and 8th I do not want to login and see very often. Completely ugly to me.

Haha! well that is one reason I suppose I think they are all pretty ugly apart from 2nd 5th and 7th. I didnt like any in BO and only 4th and 9th on MW2 and never played any of the others lol
11-21-2011, 01:21 PM #13
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
- Most of the time its in public lobbies and ruins other people's games
- Its squeaky little annoying kids who boast about their ranks and titles that they've boosted
- It puts crap players at the top of the leaderboards
- Its annoying to see bad players with high ranks and 20+ KDs

Its just generally annoying and pointless.
11-21-2011, 01:28 PM #14
Originally posted by Larry View Post
- Most of the time its in public lobbies and ruins other people's games
- Its squeaky little annoying kids who boast about their ranks and titles that they've boosted
- It puts crap players at the top of the leaderboards
- Its annoying to see bad players with high ranks and 20+ KDs

Its just generally annoying and pointless.

Yeah I boost but I do hate the ones that do it in public lobbies I never do it dont like ruining it for other people
Like i said I boost but im not a sqeaky little kid lol and never boast I couldnt care less about my KHappy W:L or my leaderboard ranking its meaningless lol do you still care about your MW2 account and where it is on the leaderboard or even your BO I sure as hell dont haha :P
Its maybe because I dont really give a toss about rankings or KHappy but I really dont see why people are so concerned about it after all it is just a game that will be replaced by this time next year with CoD 9 or 10 or what ever were on lol
11-21-2011, 01:37 PM #15
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
:> It ruins it for legit players who put a lot of effort in
:> You can't tell the good from the bad players

If I had my way I would console ban them

agreed^^^^ if not console then a perma ban from servers, all it really needs is to ban top 50 people that are obvious boosters with ridiculous stats, that shows they mean business and eventually the boosters will catch on unless there stupid

plus it'll be funny reading all the threads where people are apoligizing, saying they didnt mean it etc :rolleyes:
11-21-2011, 01:46 PM #16
Maybe it's because all the people that boost can't spell. Just a thought. :/
11-21-2011, 01:51 PM #17
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Boosting Is Frowned Apon Like Masterbating on an airplane. People still boost, people still whack it on a plane.
11-21-2011, 01:55 PM #18
most of the boosters are scrubs and can't get there titles and emblems on there own. Console ban these scrubs

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

oX-matto-Xo
11-21-2011, 02:03 PM #19
Dexter.
The Vigilante
That is why they are called "CHALLENGES" Sir.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dexter. for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, oX-matto-Xo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo