11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-21-2011, 06:06 PM #29
Assassin
Easter Egg!
boosters = no social life.. no skill in video games.. still a virgin.. no real life friends.. probably get abused by their parents (LoL).. get bullied in school.. have a vagina instead of a penis.. are ugly.. Claps
11-21-2011, 07:18 PM #30
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Assassin. View Post
boosters = have a vagina instead of a penis..

Not all gamers are male.
11-21-2011, 07:27 PM #31
thinkcentre12ba
Do a barrel roll!
It's funny how you guys freak out about how boosters mess up the leaderboards.
1. 90% of you commenting wouldn't be top page
2. The top 15 would just be a bunch of no lifers
3. Dearck ur a ****ing hacker u should be banned. Hackers **** up cal of duty games not boosters.
4. Kids talking shit are the ones begging for the add for the top people
5. Just a hater because ur kd sucks and can't do wat we do. U spend 10 days on the game and what u do in 10 we can do in 1.
6. As long as we are not messing up public games who cares we are by ourself.
7. Go ****ing hate on something else

BOOSTING WILL NEVER DIE **** HATERS

The following user thanked thinkcentre12ba for this useful post:

thomaslop08

The following user groaned thinkcentre12ba for this awful post:

Assassin
11-21-2011, 08:21 PM #32
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I don't see the point of this thread. Isn't it obvious?

-You cheat the leaderboards, and whoever is actually good, doesn't show up because of boosters.
-Leveling. I for one, compete in terms of level against my friends. If they boost a whole prestige, then how is that fair?
-K/D. For those who compete in this.
-Not 'legitimately' obtaining challenges.

Dude, if you can't play the game properly, don't play at all. These are reasons that it's not just frowned upon, but will ban upon.

The following user thanked Press ► for this useful post:

GetDeleted -_-
11-21-2011, 08:38 PM #33
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
If boosting is allowed in a game, then what would be the purpose of a leaderboard? Look at CoD4, WaW, and MW2s leaderboards. They might as well have not even put them in a game. Why wouldn't boosting be frowned upon? It takes away from everybody else that plays the game.

One of my friends was top 300 for score legit on CoD4 up untill challenge lobbies happened last year, now hes like 30,000 or farther down. It's ridiculous that a bunch of little kids make the leaderboards meaningless.
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM #34
thinkcentre12ba
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GetDeleted
If boosting is allowed in a game, then what would be the purpose of a leaderboard? Look at CoD4, WaW, and MW2s leaderboards. They might as well have not even put them in a game. Why wouldn't boosting be frowned upon? It takes away from everybody else that plays the game.

One of my friends was top 300 for score legit on CoD4 up untill challenge lobbies happened last year, now hes like 30,000 or farther down. It's ridiculous that a bunch of little kids make the leaderboards meaningless.

Kid ur dumb that was hackers that messed that up not boosters. Boosters didn't mess up the leaderboards in mw2 it was hackers. Hackers are the problem. You guys hate on boosters which is better than hackers. It is funny you guys need to see that you are on a website that got it's name on messing up a game. Hacking is no better than boosting. You guys don't have a problem with all the CL's that were in mw2. How was that legit to the people who were 10 and did the work. Y'all need to think before you talk. None of you would be top page is **** off.

The following user groaned thinkcentre12ba for this awful post:

GetDeleted -_-
11-22-2011, 12:32 AM #35
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by thinkcentre12ba View Post
Kid ur dumb that was hackers that messed that up not boosters. Boosters didn't mess up the leaderboards in mw2 it was hackers. Hackers are the problem. You guys hate on boosters which is better than hackers. It is funny you guys need to see that you are on a website that got it's name on messing up a game. Hacking is no better than boosting. You guys don't have a problem with all the CL's that were in mw2. How was that legit to the people who were 10 and did the work. Y'all need to think before you talk. None of you would be top page is **** off.

I'm dumb? You have no idea what you're talking about. NGU got it's name from NGB, which got it's name from glitching in Socom and RFOM back in the day. By the time WaW came out NGU was very well known for glitching.

And what makes you think it's okay to be ahead of someone that's legit on any leaderboard? Hacking or boosting, I don't give a **** either way it's cheating, boosting is even more pathetic than hacking. The fact that you're sitting there boosting with 5 other douchebags is just sad. But a game to PLAY it. This is why people under 18 shouldn't be able to play these games, I can't ****in' stand it.
11-22-2011, 01:06 AM #36
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by GetDeleted
I'm dumb? You have no idea what you're talking about. NGU got it's name from NGB, which got it's name from glitching in Socom and RFOM back in the day. By the time WaW came out NGU was very well known for glitching.

And what makes you think it's okay to be ahead of someone that's legit on any leaderboard? Hacking or boosting, I don't give a **** either way it's cheating, boosting is even more pathetic than hacking. The fact that you're sitting there boosting with 5 other douchebags is just sad. But a game to PLAY it. This is why people under 18 shouldn't be able to play these games, I can't ****in' stand it.

PLUS ****ING 1.
:y: said it all.

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

GetDeleted -_-
11-22-2011, 01:17 AM #37
thomaslop08
Little One
i boost but i don't do it to be on the leader board because being on top of the leader board don't mean nothing. i boost to just get my prestige high and trust mean i don't get bored when i am in the last prestige. if they have 10th prestige lobby i will do it myself and no need to boost. But when i do boost i make sure i have the whole lobby with my booster friends to not ruin anybody game : )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo