11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-21-2011, 02:49 PM #20
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Boosting is for noobs, who are inpatient! If you are a booster, then you have NO life at all, what do you guys think your going to get? A gold medal at the end? NO its a f**king game! So play it properly.
11-21-2011, 03:05 PM #21
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Tando View Post
Yeah I boost but I do hate the ones that do it in public lobbies I never do it dont like ruining it for other people
Like i said I boost but im not a sqeaky little kid lol and never boast I couldnt care less about my KHappy W:L or my leaderboard ranking its meaningless lol do you still care about your MW2 account and where it is on the leaderboard or even your BO I sure as hell dont haha :P
Its maybe because I dont really give a toss about rankings or KHappy but I really dont see why people are so concerned about it after all it is just a game that will be replaced by this time next year with CoD 9 or 10 or what ever were on lol

Ok so explain this to me. From what you say you could care less about rank or leader board correct? You say you only do it for the challenges first of all like iDaNN said there is a reason they are called challenges they are meant to challenge your skill level. But really there is only two reasons for challenges to rank up faster which obviously you don't care about and to get titles and emblems. Which if I had to guess from the information you have provided is what your going for. But titles and emblems are supposed to show what you have achieved not boosted for and I don't need another excuse because think about it if some guy had a emblem for 1000 Osprey Gunner kills he is probably pretty damn good if he got that legit but if he's a booster he probably licked somebody's ass hole to get it. So don't boost boosting is for 9 year olds with squeaky voices and homosexuals.

The following 2 users say thank you to Grumpy for this useful post:

Dexter.
11-21-2011, 03:17 PM #22
morgan8088
Medicated
Leaderboards only go by max score ,max kills etc ...It in no way shows you how good a person is

example -

A guy plays 5 games of tdm per day. He goes (kills/deaths) 10-0, 20-0, 15-0 , 32-0 ,40-0 . I would say this guy is very beast , he deserves to be high on the leader boards.....
But at the same time, a 10 year old kid has sat there playing for over 3 hrs and got 200 kills / 450 deaths. Now this kid will be ranked higher on the leaderboard because of his total kills.........
11-21-2011, 03:49 PM #23
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by morgan8088 View Post
Leaderboards only go by max score ,max kills etc ...It in no way shows you how good a person is

example -

A guy plays 5 games of tdm per day. He goes (kills/deaths) 10-0, 20-0, 15-0 , 32-0 ,40-0 . I would say this guy is very beast , he deserves to be high on the leader boards.....
But at the same time, a 10 year old kid has sat there playing for over 3 hrs and got 200 kills / 450 deaths. Now this kid will be ranked higher on the leaderboard because of his total kills.........

Agreed.. leaderboards are garbage on thus game. For instance, my friend in real life is one of the worst players I have ever seen, yet he is ranked in the hundreds because he plays so much more than other people. He has over 5 days played which puts him having more kills/wins then others resulting in him being on top of the leaderboards.
11-21-2011, 04:03 PM #24
^^ Agreed. But really? Who cares about the leaderboards anymore? There always messed up anyway...
11-21-2011, 04:10 PM #25
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

you answered your own dumb question with your own dumb ass post . "so by next year it won't matter and we all we be playing new games" Yea exactly so why are YOU boosting in a game that just came out 2 weeks ago , yea your not bothering no one , and having fun??? really , what fun is there from sitting in a lobby and killing your friends dier account for hours??? you have a very different definition of what fun is . point blank its frowned upon because it's cheating , cheating is always frown upon because cheating is a fraud. the problem i have is you guys talk to much shit after all the leveling , post here , post there about your high ass k/d but at the end of the day you boosted that so you have no bragging rights what so ever. Boosting and the cod community go hand in hand now and its very very pathetic to sit in a lobby for hours just cheating, that's how pathetic you are that you can't get the challenges or play a 2 wk old game the proper way .
11-21-2011, 04:36 PM #26
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.

Its not the actual boosting part thats frowned apon, its that a group would rather go in a lobby and just shoot eachother with no competion or fun. If you have fun boosting then fair enough, although its weird. At least playing publicly theres a sort of challenge or sense of achievement when you unlock your camos or attachments knowing youve done it legit, boosting doesnt effect me directly but when im killed by a 10th prestiege with actual game changing attachments which have clearly been unlocked through boosting its a bit saddening knowing people dont put the time or effort into unlocking it legit. If you/anyone enjoys boosting or have fun then I dont see a problem but I know most people would rather have fun and unlock and achieve legit.
11-21-2011, 05:00 PM #27
BuffaloBooker
pwn'n noobs since 1984
I personally don't care....if there was a way for me to boost to 10th Prestige I would do it just so I could do all the challenges/guns/ect... I am weird that way where I could not stop prestiging before 10th...and i probably will never get 10th.

Leaderboards mean squat. IMO its like taking all the football (NFL football not soccer) players in the world, from Pewee leagues to Professional (NFL) and ranking them based on skill.

They need to implement ways of preventing boosting rather than banning for it IMO... I payed 60 bucks for the game and if all i want to do is boost to get to 10th prestige so i can get all challenges completed then that is my prerogative.

I think they should just remove boosters from the leaderboards instead of banning, or have a separate leaderboard for boosters...

Will never happen, and boosting will never end...its a fact of life with online video games...

If there is a will to cheat/hack/boost there will be people devoting time to find a way to accomplish that.
11-21-2011, 05:12 PM #28
StickyRicky
I defeated!
I hate boosters.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo