11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-22-2011, 01:20 AM #38
fergride
Do a barrel roll!
Why is cheating frowned upon, really?
11-22-2011, 01:24 AM #39
thomaslop08
Little One
If people don't like booster just don't buy the game. If you could boost in a game it will happen. If you could do glitch in the game that will happen, if you could do lobbies for the game that will happen.
Last edited by thomaslop08 ; 11-22-2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: more reason
11-22-2011, 05:15 AM #40
pro61904
I am error
They just need to take away the prestiges as a whole....I understand it could get a bit boring...but if you play 10 matches = 2 hours a day....then I dont see how it could get boring

go out and get some sun....get your own money and have sex....you'll worry less about what prestige you are

I been playing since WaW & I havent prestiged since mw2...and Im second prestige on that, I try to play CoD everyday...and it never gets boring to me

Also, if you boost to get a certain title...then whats the point of getting it? to feel cool when you play a video game with people youll NEVER meet in real life? OK! This is where I just shake my head and think twice about turning on my PS3 to play
Last edited by pro61904 ; 11-22-2011 at 05:20 AM.

The following user thanked pro61904 for this useful post:

11-22-2011, 05:24 AM #41
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Tando View Post
Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

I agree and disagree, I would like to be able to see who is legit and has a good K/D versus someone who isn't good. It makes the idea of it worthless, but at the same time, should others scores matter as much as your own as long as they are legit. You know if you are true or not.
11-22-2011, 05:26 AM #42
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
You fat fu(k, you dare boost and i will cut your nose off
11-22-2011, 07:27 AM #43
thinkcentre12ba
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GetDeleted
I'm dumb? You have no idea what you're talking about. NGU got it's name from NGB, which got it's name from glitching in Socom and RFOM back in the day. By the time WaW came out NGU was very well known for glitching.

And what makes you think it's okay to be ahead of someone that's legit on any leaderboard? Hacking or boosting, I don't give a **** either way it's cheating, boosting is even more pathetic than hacking. The fact that you're sitting there boosting with 5 other douchebags is just sad. But a game to PLAY it. This is why people under 18 shouldn't be able to play these games, I can't ****in' stand it.

Ngu became big when mw2 CL's came now ur officially dumb. Because I have the right to do what ever i want with my 8 copies of them game. I'm not poor like some people who have to get there friend to go on the other team. I actually own 8 ps3s. To fill up my own lobby. Kid u just turn out to be another hater. And I'm actually 20 but glad u know my age.

The following 2 users groaned at thinkcentre12ba for this awful post:

Assassin, GetDeleted -_-
11-22-2011, 08:50 AM #44
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
To OP: It's a matter of principle. You are cheating someone out of their legitimate spot on the leaderboards, especially for people who really put in work to try and show up on the top of the rankings. If boosting is so fun for you do it on the previous iterations of COD, because according to your own post you don't care about your rank, k/d, w/l. So why ruin it for someone else? Should you ever get the itch to boost in the newest COD just create a private match, turn off your tv, and randomly move the analog sticks and trigger everyone once in a while. I guarantee you it's the exact same feeling.

Originally posted by thinkcentre12ba View Post
Ngu became big when mw2 CL's came now ur officially dumb. Because I have the right to do what ever i want with my 8 copies of them game. I'm not poor like some people who have to get there friend to go on the other team. I actually own 8 ps3s. To fill up my own lobby. Kid u just turn out to be another hater. And I'm actually 20 but glad u know my age.

You're just stupid, not sure why I even bothered quoting you.
11-22-2011, 05:14 PM #45
thinkcentre12ba
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hitman2120 View Post
To OP: It's a matter of principle. You are cheating someone out of their legitimate spot on the leaderboards, especially for people who really put in work to try and show up on the top of the rankings. If boosting is so fun for you do it on the previous iterations of COD, because according to your own post you don't care about your rank, k/d, w/l. So why ruin it for someone else? Should you ever get the itch to boost in the newest COD just create a private match, turn off your tv, and randomly move the analog sticks and trigger everyone once in a while. I guarantee you it's the exact same feeling.

You're just stupid, not sure why I even bothered quoting you.

Go boost on old COD? That's a perfect idea when you are already maxed out in prestiges and have anything. And all the leaderboards are mess up. Boost in private match ok now you are stupid. It's ok ur problay ranked 1.2 million. Ur looking up to me.
11-22-2011, 05:25 PM #46
StickyRicky
I defeated!
The only people that should hate boosters are the people who play the game alot alot and are ranked in the top 100 legit. Other then that nobody should really care.. and all you people call boosters no lifes for what reason? I bet half of you play as much as we do maybe even more. Maybe it is just how people enjoy playin or boosting. Who really cares to be honest, its a game... your having fun and boosters are having fun so who gives a F^CK

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo