11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-22-2011, 05:30 PM #47
Originally posted by StickyRicky View Post
The only people that should hate boosters are the people who play the game alot alot and are ranked in the top 100 legit. Other then that nobody should really care.. and all you people call boosters no lifes for what reason? I bet half of you play as much as we do maybe even more. Maybe it is just how people enjoy playin or boosting. Who really cares to be honest, its a game... your having fun and boosters are having fun so who gives a F^CK

Yeah but when we play we have enjoy ourselves, we don't just sit there waiting for someone to respawn Winky Winky
"Who cares to be honest, its a game" - coming from a booster :dumb:
11-22-2011, 05:34 PM #48
StickyRicky
I defeated!
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Yeah but when we play we have enjoy ourselves, we don't just sit there waiting for someone to respawn Winky Winky
"Who cares to be honest, its a game" - coming from a booster :dumb:

Because i find it fun competing against the other people who bosot as we all do different things to get more kills and such. I will never and have never boosting in a public game. I do nt thin someones gameplay should be ruined because of boosting. Just my opinion though.
11-22-2011, 05:39 PM #49
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by thinkcentre12ba View Post
Go boost on old COD? That's a perfect idea when you are already maxed out in prestiges and have anything. And all the leaderboards are mess up. Boost in private match ok now you are stupid. It's ok ur problay ranked 1.2 million. Ur looking up to me.

How can I look up to someone I didn't even know existed? Personally I don't care about the leaderboards, but for the sake of legit players they should fix it.
11-22-2011, 05:47 PM #50
I mean think bout it you have guys busting there ass for rank and a good kd. When people easily outdo the legit players it gets on my nerves. Personally if I needed to boost I would just break the game.
11-22-2011, 05:49 PM #51
Because i find it fun competing against the other people who bosot as we all do different things to get more kills and such. I will never and have never boosting in a public game. I do nt thin someones gameplay should be ruined because of boosting. Just my opinion though.

Whatever makes you feel better, your a fag and you know it.
11-22-2011, 06:12 PM #52
StickyRicky
I defeated!
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Whatever makes you feel better, your a fag and you know it.

Way to make a personal attack.. Grow up kid.
11-22-2011, 07:10 PM #53
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
Way to make a personal attack.. Grow up kid.

Anyone boosting obviously has the mental capacity of a kid...
11-22-2011, 09:41 PM #54
Grow up kid.

Coming from a booster :dumb:
11-22-2011, 09:43 PM #55
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by pro61904 View Post
They just need to take away the prestiges as a whole....I understand it could get a bit boring...but if you play 10 matches = 2 hours a day....then I dont see how it could get boring

go out and get some sun....get your own money and have sex....you'll worry less about what prestige you are

I been playing since WaW & I havent prestiged since mw2...and Im second prestige on that, I try to play CoD everyday...and it never gets boring to me

Also, if you boost to get a certain title...then whats the point of getting it? to feel cool when you play a video game with people youll NEVER meet in real life? OK! This is where I just shake my head and think twice about turning on my PS3 to play

Preach on brother !!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tando View Post
I dont really care about the leveling up I do it more for the challenges I know it kinda ruins the fun a bit of trying to get them normally but like i said before im lazy haha and you can also have a bit of fun getting some of them :P

you say your lazy but then you spend HOURS in a lobby boosting , make up your mind ffs ,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo