11-21-2011, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah I get it when you boost in a match with a friend on oposite team and you just own everyone will killstreaks like a tool.
But I mean when you are boosting with 4-6 friends in a lobby of your own not bothering anyone at all just having a bit of fun and other people have no idea that its going on. I just dont see what the big deal is? ooo wow you get leveled up fast and you get a bump on the leaderboard....SO?....by next year your all going to be playing the brand spanking new, most anticipated EVER, amazingly awsome, better than all the others before CALL OF DUTY blah blah blah.

If there is a good reason though like when people boost for an hour someone at CoD HQ dies by there heads exploding or getting shot in the face with a rifle mounted gernage launcher then I want to know Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Tando for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-, Pichu, Pimp, the stuff, thinkcentre12ba

The following 10 users groaned at Tando for this awful post:

bamf526, Deadsclan, IDontbreak, olboijoe, PleaseBuyMyCat, RealTimeEditz, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, thalx
11-21-2011, 08:32 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Yeah its ruins the leaderboards for people who are actually good and deserve to be there. Its levels up people who are shit at the game quickly...I just don't see the point of paying for a game to boost and cheat to the top level. The point of a game is to have fun getting there, not to ruin everyone else's leaderboards and shit..

The following 15 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

Aspire., Assassin, DEREKTROTTER, Drug Dealer, GetDeleted -_-, glitchplz, hTx_Stunna_713, JokerLol, megapoo, Mr.Kane, PleaseBuyMyCat, Rip The Jacker, savillbros, ThyagoPS3, Wondoh

The following user groaned Dman93 for this awful post:

Pimp
11-21-2011, 08:37 AM #3
Tidus.
FIFA 14
it ****s up leaderboards i was in top 20 on domination at one point then the boosting started and now im rank 30,000
or something dumb like that
11-21-2011, 11:02 AM #4
oG GUNN3R
--------
Yeah, I agree with everyone else here. Boosting is just :dumb: I mean, why would you buy a game just to boost all the way to the top level and then you probably get bored with it. When you could have played it seriously, and had fun. I mean that IS the reason why you bought the game right, to have fun?

The following user thanked oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

Rip The Jacker

The following user groaned oG GUNN3R for this awful post:

NGBeatZ
11-21-2011, 12:04 PM #5
Originally posted by skyhighcloud9 View Post
Yeah, I agree with everyone else here. Boosting is just :dumb: I mean, why would you buy a game just to boost all the way to the top level and then you probably get bored with it. When you could have played it seriously, and had fun. I mean that IS the reason why you bought the game right, to have fun?

Yeah I like playing the game but half of the challenges are just stupidly hard to get and im very lazy :P like 1,000+ headshot needed for EVERY weapon Not Happy or Sad

And you all say boosting isnt fun? I enjoy boosting and find most of the time its really fun if your doing it with a bunch of people who have a laugh more so than playing in a lobby full of jackass young people screaming and singing with there high as fucing voices or having a mic on and never speak but you can hear them munching down food or really annoying static lol. (and yes I know there is a mute button Not Happy or Sad just saying)
11-21-2011, 12:06 PM #6
Dank
Not Former Staff
Boosting is just a quick way to level up. Even though it's quick enough...
11-21-2011, 12:12 PM #7
Originally posted by nK View Post
Boosting is just a quick way to level up. Even though it's quick enough...

I dont really care about the leveling up I do it more for the challenges I know it kinda ruins the fun a bit of trying to get them normally but like i said before im lazy haha and you can also have a bit of fun getting some of them :P
11-21-2011, 12:41 PM #8
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
:> It ruins it for legit players who put a lot of effort in
:> You can't tell the good from the bad players

If I had my way I would console ban them

The following 10 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Assassin, Dank, dannyrhinos89, Derpy Hooves, GetDeleted -_-, JokerLol, Mr.Kane, oG GUNN3R, Press ►, Tory Lanez

The following user groaned DEREKTROTTER for this awful post:

thinkcentre12ba
11-21-2011, 12:43 PM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
WHy pay £40 for a game just to boost ? Rank means nothing

The following 2 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Press ►, Rip The Jacker
11-21-2011, 12:55 PM #10
Markkisonfire
Hail To The King Baby
Ruins the game, especially if that's all you do.
The leaderboards should be for people that actually play the game not just boost so you can brag about how high on the leaderboards you are. I've never personally understood why people pay so much for a game just to cheat :|

The following 2 users say thank you to Markkisonfire for this useful post:

glitchplz, Rip The Jacker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo