03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-21-2012, 05:29 PM #2
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
OMG NICE! I WILL BE HAPPY IF THERE A S++ Trophy Coming SOON!

The following user thanked [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

Soneco
03-21-2012, 05:34 PM #3
smash2k8
BAZINGA!
thank you! Will test this later
03-21-2012, 05:38 PM #4
Originally posted by Chris View Post
OMG NICE! I WILL BE HAPPY IF THERE A S++ Trophy Coming SOON!

Yes I will have that save eventually. This game is hard as shit tho. I've only been able to get an S once.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

Raiki
03-21-2012, 05:39 PM #5
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Yes I will have that save eventually. This game is hard as shit tho. I've only been able to get an S once.

Yeah that would be amazing! Follow the Thread everyday. Thanks +REP

The following user thanked [PROTOTYPE] for this useful post:

gmax666
03-21-2012, 05:46 PM #6
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Yeah that would be amazing! Follow the Thread everyday. Thanks +REP

Thanks. I plan on trying to make a save set for this. I'm still not sure if the Mulitplayer stats will carry over(they probably will tho). And some of the trophies will have to be obtained regularly like Tongue Tied and Bloody Good Time.
03-21-2012, 05:52 PM #7
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
gj
i can tell u are a big fun of re

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

gmax666
03-21-2012, 06:42 PM #8
thn man +rep for u

The following user thanked BASIA2001 for this useful post:

gmax666
03-21-2012, 09:05 PM #9
TwistedDeath
Save Point
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Edit: Also I have some of the dlc so I don't know if this will work for you 100% so please let me know if this works for you.

Edit again: Died Trying, A Hero Spared!, and The Loyalists can be obtained.

Died Trying: Easier one to do, once you load the save choose to defend Leon. Then just die.
A Hero Spared!: Choose to defend Leon and kill your ex teammates.
The Loyalists: Choose to execute Leon. Then kill the ex teammates and Leon.

This save is at the last checkpoint of the last chapter. I might need to look into this save a lil more. I know the save will work but I need to test it on my other account.

With this save you will be able to get the following ability trophies:

One Trick Pony
Feeling Stronger Every Day
Look What I Can Do
So Many Choices

Choose Spectre go to his abilities under his name and purchase the sonar vision. This will unlock the One Trick Pony and Look What I Can Do trophies.
Then choose Beltway go to his abilities and purchase the Laser Trip Mine, this will unlock the So Many Choices trophy.
After that quit the game and re copy the save over. This time choose Vector and upgrade any one of the 3 abilities for the Feeling Stronger Every Day trophy.

Here is what combat trophies you can get from this save:

Like a Butterfly: Go up to any zombie and hit circle to use a melee attack, if the zombie looses balance then hit X to do a quick kill.
Only Hurts For A While: Let zombies hit you and eventually you will turn infected.
Green Thumb: Use any green herb to get this.
Clingy: You might need to go to a different chapter to get this since there won't be any parasites in this last part but all you need to kill is one.
Stop Squirming: Just like Clingy there won't be hunters around here but you only need to kill one.

Thats all I've got for now but I'm currently playing it so I will update when I can obtain some more trophies.

nice thanks for the saves bro

The following user thanked TwistedDeath for this useful post:

gmax666
03-21-2012, 10:14 PM #10
I'm sorry guys but I have fucked up. I can't make a save for the Raccoons. I turned into a zombie once I got my last Raccoon and it auto saved and I tried testing it and you can't collect the Raccoons again. I would love to go make the save but with the save I posted I have only found 1 of them and I don't feel like doing it now. I might after awhile but as of right now I can't sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo