03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-23-2012, 06:21 PM #29
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
edit: Also i have some of the dlc so i don't know if this will work for you 100% so please let me know if this works for you.

Edit again: Died trying, a hero spared!, and the loyalists can be obtained.

Died trying: Easier one to do, once you load the save choose to defend leon. Then just die.
A hero spared!: Choose to defend leon and kill your ex teammates.
The loyalists: Choose to execute leon. Then kill the ex teammates and leon.

this save is at the last checkpoint of the last chapter. I might need to look into this save a lil more. I know the save will work but i need to test it on my other account.

With this save you will be able to get the following ability trophies:

One trick pony
feeling stronger every day
look what i can do
so many choices

choose spectre go to his abilities under his name and purchase the sonar vision. This will unlock the one trick pony and look what i can do trophies.
Then choose beltway go to his abilities and purchase the laser trip mine, this will unlock the so many choices trophy.
After that quit the game and re copy the save over. This time choose vector and upgrade any one of the 3 abilities for the feeling stronger every day trophy.

Here is what combat trophies you can get from this save:

Like a butterfly: Go up to any zombie and hit circle to use a melee attack, if the zombie looses balance then hit x to do a quick kill.
Only hurts for a while: Let zombies hit you and eventually you will turn infected.
Green thumb: Use any green herb to get this.
Clingy: You might need to go to a different chapter to get this since there won't be any parasite zombies in this last part but all you need to kill is one.
Stop squirming: Just like clingy there won't be hunters around here but you only need to kill one.

Thats all i've got for now but i'm currently playing it so i will update when i can obtain some more trophies.

Update 1:

with his save you can get the following trophies:

These will do: Once you load the save buy 5 guns. You might wanna buy the cheapest ones just to make it easier.
Ready to dominate: You will need to reload the save after you get the above trophy. Then choose vector and finish upgrading his abilities.

Not 100% on this but you might be able to get hat trick from this save. Choose the level lights out and towards the end you will have to fight mr. X.

Update 2:

here is the raccoon city mascot save.

When you load the save you will need to fight your way past the spec ops. Once the gate is destroyed go past the ladder and go right around the train to find the raccoon.

brilliant keep em coming + rep

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

gmax666
03-23-2012, 07:14 PM #30
First page has an update again.
03-23-2012, 07:25 PM #31
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Update 3:

Here is the save for Success. All you need to do is get an S on the last level "End of the Line" You need to choose the level, its better to use Spectre since he can find all the hidden items on the map. Sorry I couldn't post the save at the last checkpoint but I didn't want to play through the game again since last night I got dicked over on my Veteran playthrough. Half way through my playthrough it switched what difficulty I was playing on for some $#@!ed up reason.

i hope someone else can do a last checkpoint save?

REP+ granted!!!

The following user thanked bearl for this useful post:

gmax666
03-23-2012, 08:05 PM #32
Originally posted by bearl View Post
i hope someone else can do a last checkpoint save?

REP+ granted!!!

If this game didn't have so many problems I would but the more I keep playing this game the more I hate it. I'm just trying to get this plat as quick as possible.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Here is my save.

Level 65,
Casual + Normal Run completed.
Veteran Run - 3rd Level - Lights Out
Pro Run - Un-attempted

The following trophies that will be unlocked once the requirement is done -

[ALL STORY RELATED TROPHIES] + Died Trying, A Hero Spared, The Loyalists. Select Free Play and finish the last mission, End of the Line. Either choose to Defend and die first, then finish. Or Execute.

A Gun by Any Other Name - Kill a zombie with a primary weapon, then use your pistol and kill a zombie.
Like a Butterfly - Kill one zombie with CQC (Melee)
Stop Squirming - Kill one Licker (Level - Corruption)
The Place Crawls - Kill one Parasite Crawler (Level - Gone Rogue)
Hat Trick - Kill one Tyrant (Level - Expendable)
Organic Shield - Kill 5 zombies while using one as a shield. THIS NEEDS TO BE ALL FIVE ZOMBIES IN A ROW
Only Hurts For A While - Just let yourself get infected once
Clingy - Kill one Parasite when they have taken over a zombie (Level - Gone Rogue)
Revival - Revive a player once.
Green Thumb - Just find a Herb and use it.
Quite the Collection - Go to your character and select the Secondary weapon, buy the UBCS Silenced Issue Handgun.
One Trick Pony, Feelin' Stronger Everyday, Look At What I can Do, So Many Choices - Upgrade one of Lupo's Level 2 skills.
Baker's Dozen, Chaos Averted - Allow one of your members to get infected, then simply kill them.
So Hot Right Now - Choose Lupo and her Incendiary Round skill, after that, activate the skill and kill some zombies. (With a shotgun, works easier)

I have tested these on a dummy account, they all work 100%.

Most of these trophies, you should have already gotten.

See what else you can get from this save.

Note: It does not overwrite your MP/Versus data, it's all based on network.

I'm working on the Veteran Trophy, Outbreak Survivalist.

Do you have any saves before this? Mainly a save before you bought your 15th gun?
03-23-2012, 09:26 PM #33
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >

Do you have any saves before this? Mainly a save before you bought your 15th gun?

Ehmm, sorry, no. That was all done on one save on my main account.

Why, watcha need? I'm starting up another account for the game, so I can probably give you another.
03-23-2012, 09:27 PM #34
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
i hope there will be the hardest trophy... s+ on Profi..
03-24-2012, 12:22 AM #35
bmul21
Keeper
man i hope some can make it far and get the professional trophy. this game is awful.
03-24-2012, 01:32 PM #36
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
any one with save 14 weapons to get 15 weapon trophy tx
03-24-2012, 05:12 PM #37
Originally posted by Im
any one with save 14 weapons to get 15 weapon trophy tx

I'll be working on it here soon. I didn't get around to playing last night cause I threw a party and got fucking smashed.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo