03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-24-2012, 11:48 PM #47
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
Count on it :P

Tell me how the save comes out. Works? Also, care to help me get my 25 G Virus drops? One of my last trophies for online and only need a few more drops.

I havnt test ist yet.
03-25-2012, 02:33 AM #48
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Sorry I didn't explain it more. You will need to choose the level End of the Line. And there will be a cut scene saying theres the cop towards the end of the level. Its the part right before the end of the level, when your supposed to go up the ladder to have the choice to either execute or defend Leon, but before you go up the ladder there is a spot to the right of that behind a train and the raccoon is over there.

very very thanks mate Smile

someone working on this trophy?
Epic Standards ??
03-25-2012, 03:16 AM #49
Hikari6625
Little One
Ok, I have 14 guns. Just need 7000 points and I'll upload the save!
03-25-2012, 03:25 AM #50
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
keep up the good work bros

this game seems easy to mod,will try it when receive my copy

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

Hikari6625
03-25-2012, 04:29 AM #51
Hikari6625
Little One

This is 14 guns with 7500xp. Just buy a gun for the 15 gun trophy.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Also, Op. Put my two saves(Pro and 15 gun) on the front page so people can see it without having to go through the thread finding it.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hikari6625 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], Im A Stig, Raiki, selvin santos
03-25-2012, 04:33 AM #52
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
Hikari6625 with your other save for professional I completed the last mission on casual and got 2 trophies
Outbreak Survivalist
Complete all U.S.S. missions on Veteran.

and

Raccoon City Cleanser
Complete all U.S.S. missions on Professional.

also if you play any round on versus I got

Sampler
Play at least one match in every game mode type.
03-25-2012, 04:38 AM #53
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by UK1 View Post
Hikari6625 with your other save for professional I completed the last mission on casual and got 2 trophies
Outbreak Survivalist
Complete all U.S.S. missions on Veteran.

and

Raccoon City Cleanser
Complete all U.S.S. missions on Professional.

also if you play any round on versus I got

Sampler
Play at least one match in every game mode type.

Good to hear! Glad my save unlocked all that.

The following user thanked Hikari6625 for this useful post:

Raiki
03-25-2012, 06:00 AM #54
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Thanks for save
03-25-2012, 09:52 AM #55
Raiki
Little One
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post

This is 14 guns with 7500xp. Just buy a gun for the 15 gun trophy.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Also, Op. Put my two saves(Pro and 15 gun) on the front page so people can see it without having to go through the thread finding it.

Thanks a lot for the save, I really appreciate it. Playing it on normal was already rage-inducing at times. I can't imagine playing professional.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo