03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-24-2012, 05:52 PM #38
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post

Update 2:

Here is the Raccoon City Mascot save.

When you load the save you will need to fight your way past the Spec Ops. Once the gate is destroyed go past the ladder and go right around the train to find the raccoon.

undestand sorry :(
you can explain to me what should I do?
I select continue playing or what?
03-24-2012, 07:35 PM #39
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
undestand sorry :(
you can explain to me what should I do?
I select continue playing or what?

Sorry I didn't explain it more. You will need to choose the level End of the Line. And there will be a cut scene saying theres the cop towards the end of the level. Its the part right before the end of the level, when your supposed to go up the ladder to have the choice to either execute or defend Leon, but before you go up the ladder there is a spot to the right of that behind a train and the raccoon is over there.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

anaconda2011
03-24-2012, 07:44 PM #40
Hikari6625
Little One
I have nearly every handgun and a few amount of primary guns. I should be close to 15 guns. If I can get 14, I will upload my save for the thread.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hikari6625 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], gmax666
03-24-2012, 10:34 PM #41
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
I have nearly every handgun and a few amount of primary guns. I should be close to 15 guns. If I can get 14, I will upload my save for the thread.

That would be awesome. Thanks!
03-24-2012, 11:31 PM #42
Hikari6625
Little One

This is my Professional completed save. Working on 15 gun trophy.

I would assume you'd need to just complete a single level but just to be safe, play END OF THE LINE and beat it. Shouldn't be too hard.

Let me know if it works for anyone.
Last edited by Hikari6625 ; 03-25-2012 at 04:42 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hikari6625 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], gmax666, Im A Stig, panBramburka, Raiki, selvin santos
03-24-2012, 11:42 PM #43
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!

This is my Professional completed save. Working on 15 gun trophy.

I would assume you'd need to just complete a single level but just to be safe, play END OF THE LINE and beat it. Shouldn't be too hard.

Let me know if it works for anyone.

Thanks mate! REP+

Are you going for S++ on each lvl?
03-24-2012, 11:43 PM #44
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Thanks mate! REP+

Are you going for S++ on each lvl?

Yeah, but don't count on it for a while haha. Still haven't found one good person to help me and got to upgrade my troops.
03-24-2012, 11:46 PM #45
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Yeah, but don't count on it for a while haha. Still haven't found one good person to help me and got to upgrade my troops.

Okey. I hope there will be a save in the next weeks Happy
03-24-2012, 11:47 PM #46
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Okey. I hope there will be a save in the next weeks Happy

Count on it :P

Tell me how the save comes out. Works? Also, care to help me get my 25 G Virus drops? One of my last trophies for online and only need a few more drops.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo