01-02-2013, 11:16 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile
Last edited by D3cH ; 01-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.

The following 296 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

^TPP^, _PORTLAND_, -Elmas15-, -Google-, -JM-, -Nathan-, -SuperMan, Day, iTruceFret, {H} | Exception, {TehFluux}, *SCHAOS*, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, ItzSparkBoii, Dynamite, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Eddie Mac, ~SpongeBob, 007bond, 192.168.1.1, 631, abdullahjwz070, aerosoul94, alchybear, AllaoOo, AMNE, AssClapper-130, awsomedude1097, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, bcb, BigGucciSosa300, blackhawk34, Blackstorm, Boliberrys, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BroIDontMod, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, cali123, Capo837, CentralModz819, deneo24, Choco, Choopie, clankfan1, CLM, CoDyMoDz1000XD, ContagiousModz, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Crunk, Daddy, Dan Dactyl, Dannie Fresh, DazedMods, DEREKTROTTER, Derpy Hooves, DETERMiiNED, ErasedDev, Disslzit, DJ_KILLA1337, dolby1, DraMaTiK_DreaM, drdshh, DSG24, DylanOc1, emcrew2, ExceptionHell, F l e x, Fachry Ilham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, SubwayMonkey, FTDreload, FuntCase, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gaming_nation, GE90, Ghost Rolly, gianluca33, Glitchy_Modz, GodDrinksPepsi, Gommy, uome68, GreenTea101, Gus Fring, Hack Pack, Harry and 196 other users.
01-03-2013, 04:45 AM #47
Smile this is epic
01-03-2013, 04:49 AM #48
bad_carma
Usertitle?
the possiblities are enless.... think of cheat engine but for ps3. money health prestige points anything. now to get dex lol. are there tuts for rex->dex?
Last edited by bad_carma ; 01-03-2013 at 04:52 AM.

The following user thanked bad_carma for this useful post:

Ghost Rolly
01-03-2013, 05:14 AM #49
SubwayMonkey
Little One
correct me if im wrong im on 4.21 dex now and my console is banned from online so if i am correct dex cant run homebrew right? also will this be able to making trophy modding work i think i ghave been able to get correct trophys keys and if u can real time edit should worj for trophys yeh?
01-03-2013, 06:42 AM #50
Toke
PC Master Race
don't understand a thing just stated but hell it looks like it took work :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

One, iiReFuZee
01-03-2013, 07:28 AM #51
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by d3ch View Post
hello everyone! Im a fag :-) and i like big dicks

first off i want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

ok, so now i'll explain how to edit memory of ps3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• a ps3 with a dex firmware
  • prodg target manager and prodg debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • the elf file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - your ps3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using wifi - /!\

ok first, start prodg target manager and go on "search for targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your ps3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "debugging station" group then double click on it, it will add your ps3 into your targets list.

now in your targets list, right click on your ps3 then choose "connect", once your ps3 is connected you can start prodg debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your ps3).
You will see a window called "memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the elf you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf eboot.bin where x is your elf (it will create the eboot), once you have your file just put it in your ps3 in the right game folder.

In prodg debugger you should see a process appear in the "processes" window, right click on it then choose "attach process" then "continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, prodg pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in prodg target manager, expand the list of your ps3, go to "kernel explorer", highlight the process then press the "continue" icon (you can also continue it with prodg debugger).

now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in prodg debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "auto update" option.

here is a screen of how it looks like :

example of real time modding :

enjoy your memory editing !! Smile
can you do this with a 3.55 kmeaw custom firmware unbanned ? So i could play b.o 2 without gettin my account ban
Last edited by ErasedDev ; 01-03-2013 at 07:31 AM.
01-03-2013, 08:15 AM #52
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile

unbelieveable release bro Happy one thing tho u should warn users to be careful when using prodg as all it takes is one click in the worng direction and your looking at some stuff that may have u worried xD here an example: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked riggstq for this useful post:

Yeezus Christ
01-03-2013, 08:15 AM #53
Slave of the sky.
Well happy f0ck1ng new year! So excited right now! Happy
01-03-2013, 08:19 AM #54
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by zI
can you do this with a 3.55 kmeaw custom firmware unbanned ? So i could play b.o 2 without gettin my account ban

read the thread man it says DEX ONLY unless u have some way of converting kmeaw into a dex fw then your gunna stuggle to do what your askig xD
01-03-2013, 10:11 AM #55
SALEM-x
Little One
good job
french modders beasts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo