03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-26-2015, 01:30 AM #11
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Have you guys tried contacting the creator of this site your issues about the saves? If not you should try and maybe he can put something into place that would help you guys out. If not im sorry to hear about your issues with the saves
03-26-2015, 02:12 AM #12
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Femme
People will never understand that for some reason. This was not an easy platinum at all. The harder the work the more they feel inclined to benefit from it even though they did nothing but click the download button and wait in the shadows for an opportunity to emerge from the sewers and strike. Just like rats.

did not know you didn't want your saveset uploaded.... i didn't get it from NGU .. how would i know it was yours ....how would i have known u didn't want it uploaded .... i could not ask permissions because i did not know who the owner was.. i was just trying to be helpful simple message would have done the trick for me to take it down no need for all of this ... never thought i would be branded a theif ...... please accept my apologies sir

The following 5 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

Mago de Oz, moteeb, ryu2050, xorissao, Zero4ph
03-26-2015, 06:50 PM #13
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Tha
did not know you didn't want your saveset uploaded.... i didn't get it from NGU .. how would i know it was yours ....how would i have known u didn't want it uploaded .... i could not ask permissions because i did not know who the owner was.. i was just trying to be helpful simple message would have done the trick for me to take it down no need for all of this ... never thought i would be branded a theif ...... please accept my apologies sir

Ok i hope what you say it's the truth as some like to lie. Anyway, did you download this save set from TheTechGame or somewhere?

But the problem is that even if you don't know who is the owner, do not upload it without asking his/her permission. Some users delete the owner's name on save sets so they can claim that they are theirs..

And sorry for all of this but we got tired because many users like to ignore us... They say they will never share it but in reality they leeched for example Island Time and one name too but i won't say it because i don't want.

Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
Have you guys tried contacting the creator of this site your issues about the saves? If not you should try and maybe he can put something into place that would help you guys out. If not im sorry to hear about your issues with the saves

I told this to the Admin, moderators or anyone and they simply supported the thieves so we have decided to no more upload our save sets here.
Last edited by L-Griever ; 03-26-2015 at 07:02 PM.

The following user thanked L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
03-26-2015, 09:05 PM #14
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Griever View Post
Ok i hope what you say it's the truth as some like to lie. Anyway, did you download this save set from TheTechGame or somewhere?

But the problem is that even if you don't know who is the owner, do not upload it without asking his/her permission. Some users delete the owner's name on save sets so they can claim that they are theirs..

And sorry for all of this but we got tired because many users like to ignore us... They say they will never share it but in reality they leeched for example Island Time and one name too but i won't say it because i don't want.

I told this to the Admin, moderators or anyone and they simply supported the thieves so we have decided to no more upload our save sets here.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-26-2015, 09:45 PM #15
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Tha
You must login or register to view this content.

As i thought. That site Tha_Ninja! just to let you know that our save sets which were here on NGU were uploaded without permission on TheTechGame. All save sets that are there are stolen not to mention that this Island Time was taking credits from our save sets. There are other users who is making money from our save sets.. Who knows what they do.

They delete the owner's name and claim that they are theirs.
Last edited by L-Griever ; 03-26-2015 at 09:47 PM.

The following user thanked L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
03-26-2015, 10:07 PM #16
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
We should make savesets personal inserting an autoghraph in the param.sfo(very easy to do), like this people will see our name and where really the save set comes from. Stealers fucked Happy

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
03-26-2015, 10:33 PM #17
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
We should make savesets personal inserting an autoghraph in the param.sfo(very easy to do), like this people will see our name and where really the save set comes from. Stealers fucked Happy

That is good idea but still they will remove the name again.
03-26-2015, 11:11 PM #18
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
As i thought. That site Tha_Ninja! just to let you know that our save sets which were here on NGU were uploaded without permission on TheTechGame. All save sets that are there are stolen not to mention that this Island Time was taking credits from our save sets. There are other users who is making money from our save sets.. Who knows what they do.

They delete the owner's name and claim that they are theirs.

damn didny know that was going on
03-26-2015, 11:17 PM #19
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
That is good idea but still they will remove the name again.

Most of them usually only change the name of the .rar file and re-use it on their new sites instead, if you put an image showing your name and site in the pic file and also inside the param.sfo with any editor, add your name next to the game name, for them will be a huge job especially if you have for example a total of 20 saves,hard to modify all Smile. Those idiots dont have the time and dedition we have to change all of them.This will for sure not work on a single save wich its easy to adjust sadly.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo