03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-28-2015, 09:22 PM #47
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Femme

While I appreciate you not uploading my or Griever's saves anywhere else, you shouldn't be doing that to anyone at all unless they give you permission to do so and you especially should not be saying that you are the creator when you are not. Ryu has a point, It's not enough to just respect certain people's work or things, you should be respecting everyone's work or things. Taking credit for something someone probably threw their controller two stories out of a window for is NOT okay and it never will be okay. By you taking credit for someone else's saves after you knew exactly why we left here put you in the same category as the people we left here to get away from. I tried to stop this crap from happening loooong before it even happened to me simply because it was happening and I do know the struggle of making a top-notch save set, making sure it is completed early and works correctly. Even though they weren't stealing from me at the time I was still angry that they were stealing from others. We are not hypocrites. "Don't Leech" goes for and towards everyone around us. Now all because someone posted our saves out of the "kindness" of their hearts to "help" people, Some German guy got a hold of them and is earning money from them. Everytime someone downloads one of our saves from him he earns a few bucks for something he didn't even do. Ugh. Just Ugh.

I get where u she throw controller I did when I bit metal of honor on hard. That's shit was a pain in my ass.
03-29-2015, 02:39 AM #48
Hpesoj
Save Point
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Thanx appreciate it

ok

Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
if you get your job done how about showing some fucking respect to the owner of the saves instead of leeching or contributing???

I say thanks and thumbs up the thread I go on to download.
03-29-2015, 02:49 AM #49
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Hpesoj View Post
um this is still going on? IMO if you guys worried about your saves being stolen you should have not upload it in the first place because this will happen anytime also I think you should have not upload it because you work hard for it others will just copy/paste resign it.

See 7 posts reputation 10, you are NEWBYE nursling, if you see the discussion in here its about SAVEMAKERS and we are talking about to how to prevent, adjust, do something that would make it better, and your opinion as in I DON GIVE A FUCK IT WILL HAPPEN ANYWAY its a perfect example why i stopped doing saveset a long time ago. I think is now time to go backward, stoneage style!!! where saveset were password protected and people under 20 post(i would say also 50) would not have access to it unless elite(Contribute to the site,learn to repsect the site, not only download and disappear, its to easy).
NGU user who are proven to be other site staff members or uploader should be banned, and never be allowed.
Its all about the money nowadays, people want to make money, get the NGU idea and do it themself somewhere-else.
That way Hpesoj and similar would be more nicer and respect the opionion of others and not writing shit stupid things like this under:
the "secret"?
anyway there is an example of this in Jennifer Egan’s “Visit from the Goon squad” where Sasha finds a wallet left by the basin in the lady’s room by a woman who is in one of the stalls peeing.
We're talking serious and you come around with this bag of diarrea!!!

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

xorissao
03-29-2015, 02:51 AM #50
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
um this is still going on? IMO if you guys worried about your saves being stolen you should have not upload it in the first place because this will happen anytime also I think you should have not upload it because you work hard for it others will just copy/paste resign it.

See 7 posts reputation 10, you are NEWBYE nursling, if you see the discussion in here its about SAVEMAKERS and we are talking about to how to prevent, adjust, do something that would make it better, and your opinion as in I DON GIVE A FUCK IT WILL HAPPEN ANYWAY its a perfect example why i stopped doing saveset a long time ago. I think is now time to go backward, stoneage style!!! where saveset were password protected and people under 20 post(i would say also 50) would not have access to it unless elite (Contribute to the site,learn to repsect the site, not only download and disappear, its to easy).
NGU user who are proven to be other site staff members or uploader should be banned, and never be allowed.
Its all about the money nowadays, people want to make money, get the NGU idea and do it themself somewhere-else.
That way Hpesoj and similar would be more nicer and respect the opionion of others and not writing shit stupid things like this under:

the "secret"?
anyway there is an example of this in Jennifer Egan’s “Visit from the Goon squad” where Sasha finds a wallet left by the basin in the lady’s room by a woman who is in one of the stalls peeing.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever
03-29-2015, 03:44 AM #51
Hpesoj
Save Point
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
See 7 posts reputation 10, you are NEWBYE nursling, if you see the discussion in here its about SAVEMAKERS and we are talking about to how to prevent, adjust, do something that would make it better, and your opinion as in I DON GIVE A FUCK IT WILL HAPPEN ANYWAY its a perfect example why i stopped doing saveset a long time ago. I think is now time to go backward, stoneage style!!! where saveset were password protected and people under 20 post(i would say also 50) would not have access to it unless elite (Contribute to the site,learn to repsect the site, not only download and disappear, its to easy).

okay sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo