03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-27-2015, 09:50 AM #29
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Im talking about this file its inside for example i picked Brother(NPEB01201-SAVEDATA)
There is a file called ICON0
and you open it and write wathever you want in it, your signature just like this XD

Once in the ps3 people will see it once the go to copy into it.
Got to be png file tho.

Hahaha you are funny willy with that signature! I understand now thanks!

Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
sorry to butt-in I'm actually still got the saves from Femme Fatale the DW8XL,Assasins Creed Rogue,GoW ascension I didn't upload anywhere else and L-Griever I still got your saves as well the KH1.5 HD,Silent Hill HD,MGS HD don't worry I won't upload it anywhere else I just use it to earn trophies not to Leech

As for you Zero4ph the others said that you did leech so i can't trust you anymore. Even if the others trust you, i still can't trust you because i asked you something and you lied. I won't say things here because it's not worth mentioning it to NGU and let the others know about things so i prefer if you want via pm to discuss.

The only thing i have to say that you may say that you have our save sets but who knows what you did to them? If you remember, you said to me that noone can trust 100%. I trust only to known people and good friends so sorry.
03-27-2015, 12:43 PM #30
The_Gazra
League Champion
I no that The Tech Game does indeed steal all of our saves and uploads them on to there website.

I have actually made an account and complained to island time a few times about it but they still persist to do these kinds of things.

I agree that we should do more to make our saves more personal and harder for leechers to mess with.

I was thinking that maybe we could open the param and add our own signatures inside of it but anything we do if they are really intent on ripping off other peoples work and claiming it as there own then I guess they will still edit the files.

I mean we could password the archive but they could just remove it so that's kinda pointless.

It is just a shame that we have lost a load of people who helped so many with games saves because of things like this.
03-27-2015, 12:59 PM #31
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
I no that The Tech Game does indeed steal all of our saves and uploads them on to there website.

I have actually made an account and complained to island time a few times about it but they still persist to do these kinds of things.

I agree that we should do more to make our saves more personal and harder for leechers to mess with.

I was thinking that maybe we could open the param and add our own signatures inside of it but anything we do if they are really intent on ripping off other peoples work and claiming it as there own then I guess they will still edit the files.

I mean we could password the archive but they could just remove it so that's kinda pointless.

It is just a shame that we have lost a load of people who helped so many with games saves because of things like this.

I too complained but nothing. They ignored me. But too late now because the best save set makers left NGU.

The problem is that i even provided proof about Island Time and asked the admin or mods to punish him or do something about him but nothing! The proof was enough to provide and in the end, they supported him and the thieves. I guess maybe NGU is cooperating with TheTechGame. Maybe NGU has dark secrets but never mind. I heard to many stories about NGU but i am glad that i quit NGU because it sucks now. In back where i first registered, many months later it was good with good support e.t.c but they ruined it and day by day it becomes more and more bad.

This is the admin's fault and the mods'.

Anyway, we and the others won't return on NGU anymore for uploading save sets.

You too The_Gazra your save sets were stolen too but i guess you don't mind. There is also a german on Youtube who uploads all NGU's save sets.
03-27-2015, 02:10 PM #32
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
just saying that ICON0.png can easily be swapped

Also editing the param.sfo can be dangerous to people with inadequate knowledge thereby ruining the save in process(very low possibility but possible)

Unless one have any self respect for the maker these stealing will go on
03-27-2015, 02:42 PM #33
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by Griever View Post
As for you Zero4ph the others said that you did leech so i can't trust you anymore. Even if the others trust you, i still can't trust you because i asked you something and you lied. I won't say things here because it's not worth mentioning it to NGU and let the others know about things so i prefer if you want via pm to discuss.

The only thing i have to say that you may say that you have our save sets but who knows what you did to them? If you remember, you said to me that noone can trust 100%. I trust only to known people and good friends so sorry.

okay I don't blame you if you don't believe me I store the saves in my mediafire account for safe keeping I download your saves and the other members saves for earning trophies not to leech and yea about the "secret" is safe with me don't worry about it like I said before.
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 03-27-2015 at 06:02 PM.
03-27-2015, 03:34 PM #34
Hpesoj
Save Point
the "secret"?

anyway there is an example of this in Jennifer Egan’s “Visit from the Goon squad” where Sasha finds a wallet left by the basin in the lady’s room by a woman who is in one of the stalls peeing.
03-27-2015, 06:40 PM #35
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
okay I don't blame you if you don't believe me I store the saves in my mediafire account for safe keeping I download your saves and the other members saves for earning trophies not to leech and yea about the "secret" is safe with me don't worry about it like I said before.

You got a pm.

As for you why you ask about the secret stranger? It's doesn't concern you.

Also you are talking nonsence.
03-27-2015, 10:07 PM #36
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

Oh i did that on many of these bull shit site, and you know what i've been banned since 2050 lolllolololol, insulting the authors of the site of leeching. They are probably here looking XD with an ngu account im sure.
03-27-2015, 10:10 PM #37
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
just saying that ICON0.png can easily be swapped

Also editing the param.sfo can be dangerous to people with inadequate knowledge thereby ruining the save in process(very low possibility but possible)

Unless one have any self respect for the maker these stealing will go on

True bro but remember this if a guy wants to open a new site and want to use all of our saves, that means he has to go in each of the saves and change the icon wich is not there and go get it from another save folder somewhere else, and change every single param.sfo, that means a lot of work, at list the guy will spend 3-4 days just adjusting them. LET THEM SWEAT A BIT OP OP OP OP!!!!

The following 3 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo