03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-26-2015, 11:36 PM #20
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Most of them usually only change the name of the .rar file and re-use it on their new sites instead, if you put an image showing your name and site in the pic file and also inside the param.sfo with any editor, add your name next to the game name, for them will be a huge job especially if you have for example a total of 20 saves,hard to modify all Smile. Those idiots dont have the time and dedition we have to change all of them.This will for sure not work on a single save wich its easy to adjust sadly.

Good idea but now we don't upload anymore save sets here. We keep them for friends only. Thanks for supporting us 19willy74. We appreciate that.

The following 3 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

19willy74, Femme Fatale, Tha_NinJa!
03-26-2015, 11:42 PM #21
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Most of them usually only change the name of the .rar file and re-use it on their new sites instead, if you put an image showing your name and site in the pic file and also inside the param.sfo with any editor, add your name next to the game name, for them will be a huge job especially if you have for example a total of 20 saves,hard to modify all Smile. Those idiots dont have the time and dedition we have to change all of them.This will for sure not work on a single save wich its easy to adjust sadly.

I add signatures on the param, stamps on the images and custom music to all saves I make now. They don't even try to change them at all they just copy everything included....my name is still written on the instructions of many savesets I made that were stolen. (I wish now that I wasn't too lazy to do that to all of them back then. :( ) People just don't look at things like that.

The following 3 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

19willy74, L-Griever, xorissao
03-26-2015, 11:54 PM #22
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Femme
I add signatures on the param, stamps on the images and custom music to all saves I make now. They don't even try to change them at all they just copy everything included....my name is still written on the instructions of many savesets I made that were stolen. (I wish now that I wasn't too lazy to do that to all of them back then. :( ) People just don't look at things like that.

I understand how you feel, lot of work in it, sweating, cursing, and at the end!!! A guy comes up and say hey i made this, have it, give me a friken love im sharing something important lol.
Completely unfair, at list people will see using OUR saves OUR name and the site(NGU) thats a small reward for us.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever
03-27-2015, 12:02 AM #23
L-Griever
You talkin to me?

But isn't way too time consuming to add images or e.t.c on many saves? For example i made Lightning Returns, it will take too much time to add my name on over 30 saves.. But i guess it's better to be safe than sorry and better to add something than nothing.

The following user thanked L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
03-27-2015, 12:18 AM #24
19willy74
Originally posted by Griever View Post
But isn't way too time consuming to add images or e.t.c on many saves? For example i made Lightning Returns, it will take too much time to add my name on over 30 saves.. But i guess it's better to be safe than sorry and better to add something than nothing.

The pic change its easy to do, simply pic any pic0 from the folder open it for example i use irfan view, and add your name and site
Now use that pic on every folder since its the same for all. Make it a nice one and copy paste over all the folders. Dont worry it will not fuck it up the save.
The param.sfo its more of a job since you have to open it with param.sfo editor all of them and next to bles7blus..... add L-GRIEVER property Happy(NGU)
The guy instead of going inside this assholes copy site, to get some more will come here and know it was you doing it.

Femme Fatale, L-Griever
03-27-2015, 12:52 AM #25
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW

Exactly as 19Willy said. What I do takes quite a while. It took forever with Inquisition as I had like 40 or 50 saves. But as you said it is better safe than sorry.

The following 2 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

19willy74, L-Griever
03-27-2015, 01:41 AM #26
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
The pic change its easy to do, simply pic any pic0 from the folder open it for example i use irfan view, and add your name and site
Now use that pic on every folder since its the same for all. Make it a nice one and copy paste over all the folders. Dont worry it will not fuck it up the save.
The param.sfo its more of a job since you have to open it with param.sfo editor all of them and next to bles7blus..... add L-GRIEVER property Happy(NGU)
The guy instead of going inside this assholes copy site, to get some more will come here and know it was you doing it.

Exactly as 19Willy said. What I do takes quite a while. It took forever with Inquisition as I had like 40 or 50 saves. But as you said it is better safe than sorry.

Strange i thought that by copying the image and pasting to all folders would corrupt them but i will try.

Ok then! That is what i will do from now on when i create new save sets!

Thank you guys so much!

The following user thanked L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
03-27-2015, 02:52 AM #27
19willy74
Strange i thought that by copying the image and pasting to all folders would corrupt them but i will try.
Ok then! That is what i will do from now on when i create new save sets!
Thank you guys so much!

Im talking about this file its inside for example i picked Brother(NPEB01201-SAVEDATA)
There is a file called ICON0
and you open it and write wathever you want in it, your signature just like this XD

You must login or register to view this content.

Once in the ps3 people will see it once the go to copy into it.
Got to be png file tho.

Femme Fatale, L-Griever
03-27-2015, 03:12 AM #28
Zero4ph
I defeated!
sorry to butt-in I'm actually still got the saves from Femme Fatale the DW8XL,Assasins Creed Rogue,GoW ascension I didn't upload anywhere else and L-Griever I still got your saves as well the KH1.5 HD,Silent Hill HD,MGS HD don't worry I won't upload it anywhere else I just use it to earn trophies not to Leech Winky Winky
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 03-27-2015 at 03:42 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Zero4ph for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Femme Fatale

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo