03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-28-2015, 12:59 AM #38
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Griever View Post
I too complained but nothing. They ignored me. But too late now because the best save set makers left NGU.

The problem is that i even provided proof about Island Time and asked the admin or mods to punish him or do something about him but nothing! The proof was enough to provide and in the end, they supported him and the thieves. I guess maybe NGU is cooperating with TheTechGame. Maybe NGU has dark secrets but never mind. I heard to many stories about NGU but i am glad that i quit NGU because it sucks now. In back where i first registered, many months later it was good with good support e.t.c but they ruined it and day by day it becomes more and more bad.

This is the admin's fault and the mods'.

Anyway, we and the others won't return on NGU anymore for uploading save sets.

You too The_Gazra your save sets were stolen too but i guess you don't mind. There is also a german on Youtube who uploads all NGU's save sets.

It does bother me but either way I am just glad to be able to help people.

Obviously it should not happen but that's the world we live in. Granted when we all started to first make them it was brilliant everyone came to NGU and it was (probably still is) the best place to get Saves from.

Don't get me wrong it does suck that people would go to such lengths just for a little I-Fame or to boost there own reputation but for me personally I just think that if I am going to complete a game and there is no Saves for them or Save Sets then I may as well seeing as I am going for the platinum or 100%.

I guess people will try to do there best for everyone and if people abuse it then I cannot fault fault them for quiting at all.

I did get a response from Island Time after I complained to him about it and he said he wouldn't upload mine anymore and he didn't realise that they were for NGU only. (Even though I put for NGU use only on the thread and in the read me.)

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

SHAkA, Zero4ph
03-28-2015, 10:06 AM #39
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
It does bother me but either way I am just glad to be able to help people.

Obviously it should not happen but that's the world we live in. Granted when we all started to first make them it was brilliant everyone came to NGU and it was (probably still is) the best place to get Saves from.

Don't get me wrong it does suck that people would go to such lengths just for a little I-Fame or to boost there own reputation but for me personally I just think that if I am going to complete a game and there is no Saves for them or Save Sets then I may as well seeing as I am going for the platinum or 100%.

I guess people will try to do there best for everyone and if people abuse it then I cannot fault fault them for quiting at all.

I did get a response from Island Time after I complained to him about it and he said he wouldn't upload mine anymore and he didn't realise that they were for NGU only. (Even though I put for NGU use only on the thread and in the read me.)

The_Gazra I was too very happy that i was be able to help people but they made me sad and angry when i saw that someone posted my save sets and others.

I said that all my save sets were exclusive for NGU only and the admin or mods let this happen by letting Island Time and others steal!

I do know that we are in the world where there are more thieves e.t.c.. Yes NGU may be the best place to get saves and thank them but in reality it sucks now.

This Island Time is just sucker... he did send me that same message and i said to him that my threads were exclusive but he ignored it.

In my opinion NGU is no more worth and safe. Everyone who uploads save sets it's 100% unsafe that their save sets will be stolen in no time.

Anyway this is pointless. What we say, it will not affect anyone.
03-28-2015, 10:11 AM #40
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
sorry to butt-in I'm actually still got the saves from Femme Fatale the DW8XL,Assasins Creed Rogue,GoW ascension I didn't upload anywhere else and L-Griever I still got your saves as well the KH1.5 HD,Silent Hill HD,MGS HD don't worry I won't upload it anywhere else I just use it to earn trophies not to Leech Winky Winky

dude the term leecher does suit you very well
You copied certain saves from here and uploaded it to another site claiming it to be your own
I have no idea how can one trust you and before you say anything yes I have checked
your uploaded saves psid in param.sfo and the thread creators psid are same
How retarded do you think is that??

The following 2 users say thank you to ryu2050 for this useful post:

L-Griever, xorissao
03-28-2015, 12:19 PM #41
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
sorry to butt-in I'm actually still got the saves from Femme Fatale the DW8XL,Assasins Creed Rogue,GoW ascension I didn't upload anywhere else and L-Griever I still got your saves as well the KH1.5 HD,Silent Hill HD,MGS HD don't worry I won't upload it anywhere else I just use it to earn trophies not to Leech Winky Winky

While I appreciate you not uploading my or Griever's saves anywhere else, you shouldn't be doing that to anyone at all unless they give you permission to do so and you especially should not be saying that you are the creator when you are not. Ryu has a point, It's not enough to just respect certain people's work or things, you should be respecting everyone's work or things. Taking credit for something someone probably threw their controller two stories out of a window for is NOT okay and it never will be okay. By you taking credit for someone else's saves after you knew exactly why we left here put you in the same category as the people we left here to get away from. I tried to stop this crap from happening loooong before it even happened to me simply because it was happening and I do know the struggle of making a top-notch save set, making sure it is completed early and works correctly. Even though they weren't stealing from me at the time I was still angry that they were stealing from others. We are not hypocrites. "Don't Leech" goes for and towards everyone around us. Now all because someone posted our saves out of the "kindness" of their hearts to "help" people, Some German guy got a hold of them and is earning money from them. Everytime someone downloads one of our saves from him he earns a few bucks for something he didn't even do. Ugh. Just Ugh.

The following 6 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

19willy74, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, The_Gazra, xorissao, Zero4ph
03-28-2015, 02:47 PM #42
Hpesoj
Save Point
um this is still going on? IMO if you guys worried about your saves being stolen you should have not upload it in the first place because this will happen anytime also I think you should have not upload it because you work hard for it others will just copy/paste resign it.
03-28-2015, 04:10 PM #43
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hpesoj View Post
um this is still going on? IMO if you guys worried about your saves being stolen you should have not upload it in the first place because this will happen anytime also I think you should have not upload it because you work hard for it others will just copy/paste resign it.

And maybe you are one of them who likes stealing the creator's saves troller? Because your answer shows your colors.

The following 4 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, hess47, ryu2050, The_Gazra
03-28-2015, 04:27 PM #44
Hpesoj
Save Point
Originally posted by Griever View Post
And maybe you are one of them who likes stealing the creator's saves troller? Because your answer shows your colors.

um no I download the saves to earn hard to get trophies in the game just like the other members in NGU.
03-28-2015, 08:14 PM #45
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
um no I download the saves to earn hard to get trophies in the game just like the other members in NGU.

Thanx appreciate it
03-28-2015, 08:31 PM #46
ryu2050
Treasure hunter

if you get your job done how about showing some fucking respect to the owner of the saves instead of leeching or contributing???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo