05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
05-29-2013, 10:41 PM #20
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by 847 View Post
why would i release the method before i release the first stealth menu :megusta: then people will release their menu before me and i will not get credit.

True... Can you PM it to me? Because I have OCD and I will literally not go to sleep until I figure out how to do it and when I do find out, I will be very happy Winky Winky
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM #21
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
True... Can you PM it to me? Because I have OCD and I will literally not go to sleep until I figure out how to do it and when I do find out, I will be very happy Winky Winky

and then again, why will i release the method before my menu :megusta:
05-29-2013, 10:44 PM #22
KadenxC28
Little One
and then again, why will i release the method before my menu :megusta:

It won't be a release but I won't force you. lol I guess I should get the Red Bull ready, it's going to be a long night...
05-29-2013, 10:47 PM #23
Savage_847
Vault dweller
It won't be a release but I won't force you. lol I guess I should get the Red Bull ready, it's going to be a long night...

your not going to find out after i release my menu :troll:
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM #24
KadenxC28
Little One
your not going to find out after i release my menu :troll:

You're right, I'm going to find out before you release your menu Winky Winky
05-29-2013, 10:52 PM #25
Savage_847
Vault dweller
You're right, I'm going to find out before you release your menu Winky Winky

have fun and once you find out (witch i think you wont), you got to code it perfectly or els your ps3 will freeze.
05-29-2013, 10:54 PM #26
KadenxC28
Little One
have fun and once you find out (witch i think you wont), you got to code it perfectly or els your ps3 will freeze.

Ok thanks for the tip. I assume it has something to do with the "+ and " before and after the text?
05-29-2013, 10:57 PM #27
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Ok thanks for the tip. I assume it has something to do with the "+ and " before and after the text?

cant tell you but if you do release it you got to give credit cause your using a dvar i found out to make the waw menu stealth
05-29-2013, 11:04 PM #28
KadenxC28
Little One
cant tell you but if you do release it you got to give credit cause your using a dvar i found out to make the waw menu stealth

I will give you credit for inspiring me to do the research but i never give credit for finding dvars because Treyarch made the dvars. You just read them from somebody's dvar dump. But yeah I will give you credit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo