05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
05-29-2013, 11:08 PM #29
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
I will give you credit for inspiring me to do the research but i never give credit for finding dvars because Treyarch made the dvars. You just read them from somebody's dvar dump. But yeah I will give you credit.

i did not read them off someones dump, all dump have default values, i actually found that out my self. and besides i was the first to make a stealth menu so i get the credit.
05-30-2013, 12:02 AM #30
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by 847 View Post
i did not read them off someones dump, all dump have default values, i actually found that out my self. and besides i was the first to make a stealth menu so i get the credit.

I've partially got it, i just need to get the full menu to show up now...
05-30-2013, 12:04 AM #31
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I've partially got it, i just need to get the full menu to show up now...

so you just created the menu but dont know if it works?
05-30-2013, 04:09 AM #32
KadenxC28
Little One
so you just created the menu but dont know if it works?

I edited a menu I already had but only one option shows up at a time. If I move up or down my ps3 freezes. I should have it by tomorrow night Smile
05-30-2013, 04:13 AM #33
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I edited a menu I already had but only one option shows up at a time. If I move up or down my ps3 freezes. I should have it by tomorrow night Smile

you edited a menu?
05-30-2013, 05:01 AM #34
makeabce
I defeated!
Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

Finally ^^ Release: Private/Public? Date? :blank:
05-30-2013, 05:05 AM #35
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Finally ^^ Release: Private/Public? Date? :blank:

i dont know its still not finished
05-30-2013, 05:09 AM #36
makeabce
I defeated!
i dont know its still not finished

Release for me in PM? I'll pay 100,000 vBux :troll:
+ Agreement: Never release menus that are made with your stealth style. Lol...actully i don't never even release menus. :|

You got better idea? :yuno: (This is must have thing,if i don't get it i'm going to find out how you did this and release it to every n00b :troll: )
05-30-2013, 05:13 AM #37
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Release for me in PM? I'll pay 100,000 vBux :troll:
+ Agreement: Never release menus that are made with your stealth style. Lol...actully i don't never even release menus. :|

You got better idea? :yuno: (This is must have thing,if i don't get it i'm going to find out how you did this and release it to every n00b :troll: )

ill release it public or just you if you show me how to fix edat for games so i can transfer to my ofw?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo