11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM #47
Originally posted by TheYellowFlash View Post
Do you get Nuketown 2025 with the Black Ops II if you buy it from there?

yea i was wondering the same, and if anyone gets in touch with them and finds out when they get it please let us know, i spoke to them yesterday (have ps3 copy reserved) and they would not tell me over the phone when they would it it, they said they hoped it would be sat, so if anyone gets anymore info let us know, the playstation centre also would not confirm if you got nuketown without.
11-06-2012, 12:11 PM #48
its called gamezone its will be £65 and will have friday Smile

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Places To Check -

Gamezone

London N22 6JQ in the Mall They said they will get it 4-5 days early £65

CEX

There all around the place they could have it now i got my MW2 and MW3 from there 4days early £75

Hope i helped Happy

The following user thanked xCrazyL for this useful post:

Wondoh
11-06-2012, 02:24 PM #49
riotmost
The Bad Guy
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
ASDA do a midnight release, so i will be getting from there, also it helps that i work at asda too, staff discount!

i work at asda but last year i bought mw3 from tesco lol
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM #50
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by riotmost View Post
i work at asda but last year i bought mw3 from tesco lol

Traitor! lol
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM #51
Originally posted by Immunechain View Post
yea i was wondering the same, and if anyone gets in touch with them and finds out when they get it please let us know, i spoke to them yesterday (have ps3 copy reserved) and they would not tell me over the phone when they would it it, they said they hoped it would be sat, so if anyone gets anymore info let us know, the playstation centre also would not confirm if you got nuketown without.

if you can try find out that would be great,
if i find out, i'll be sure you let ya'll know Smile
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM #52
Originally posted by jacobh View Post
alright cheers.

The guy said they don't know the price yet.
11-06-2012, 10:06 PM #53
jacobh
Keeper
Originally posted by Carbon0x View Post
The guy said they don't know the price yet.

probably waiting to see how many people are buying for £70
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM #54
Harley Quinn
Little One
Originally posted by Gowtho View Post
I just called GamesMaster and they said they will have the game on the 13th ou 11th, not friday :(

EDIT: I just called Games Land and they have it on the 8th so that's on Thursday Smile

Just wanted to know If I bought BO2 from Games Land, would I also receive the pre-order bonus?? (Nuketown 2025 & Double XP)
11-07-2012, 02:38 AM #55
Lydey
RyanBell RIP 20.3.11 GBNF
Originally posted by Haxing View Post
im getting it from there tomorrow mate lol was talking to the guy on the 1st about it

your fulla shite it isnt out till the 9th in gforce

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo