11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-07-2012, 02:50 AM #56
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by Lydey View Post
your fulla shite it isnt out till the 9th in gforce

They said the 10th tae us mate but we've saw a few people sayin the 9th so we're bouncin in then Happy
11-07-2012, 02:54 AM #57
Lydey
RyanBell RIP 20.3.11 GBNF
Originally posted by JordanCarr View Post
They said the 10th tae us mate but we've saw a few people sayin the 9th so we're bouncin in then Happy

al phone the shop eh mawra bro in al find oot am defo sure its the 9th a better get the nuketown map and the dub xp the specky bastard or al rob um haha
11-07-2012, 06:33 AM #58
Gowtho
Gobble
Originally posted by Ecchi View Post
Just wanted to know If I bought BO2 from Games Land, would I also receive the pre-order bonus?? (Nuketown 2025 & Double XP)

I have no idea sorry :(
11-07-2012, 11:22 PM #59
gallen5522
Do a barrel roll!
Did you find out when gamesland has black ops 2? sorry for asking just to late to ring haha. I was also wondering would there be any way to ship to ireland first class?
11-08-2012, 11:52 AM #60
riotmost
The Bad Guy
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
Traitor! lol

i was getting a better deal there even with my discount card :p
11-08-2012, 04:03 PM #61
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Lydey View Post
al phone the shop eh mawra bro in al find oot am defo sure its the 9th a better get the nuketown map and the dub xp the specky bastard or al rob um haha

Did u find out when they will have it?
11-08-2012, 04:48 PM #62
Bloomsbury games land or games 4 u mare street hackney both tmrw.
11-08-2012, 04:58 PM #63
Lydey
RyanBell RIP 20.3.11 GBNF
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Did u find out when they will have it?

they says they can give any information over the phone anymore and you have to go in the shop preorder it and they will tell you when its released am going up the toon the morra anyway so ill tell you then

The following user thanked Lydey for this useful post:

Abtean
11-08-2012, 05:03 PM #64
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.

You should add more places rather than 2 places

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo