11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-03-2012, 10:04 PM #2
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
There's a shop in Kings Heath, near BlockBuster. It's called Gamepoint or something. They don't have a website or anything, but they usually have the games in stock like a day or 2 early. I would know because my friends got MW3 from there last year like 2 days early. I also believe that the cost is like £5 extra to get it early or something Winky Winky

I wish I could have some more precise info for you guys, but that's all I know, sorry :( Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

Wondoh
11-03-2012, 10:21 PM #3
Nuke
Dropping Nukes
if anyone lives in Leicester apparently Gameworld are selling it a day early
11-03-2012, 11:02 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
G-force in Glasgow do it.
11-04-2012, 12:17 AM #5
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by The
G-force in Glasgow do it.

im getting it from there tomorrow mate lol was talking to the guy on the 1st about it
Last edited by RAB ; 11-04-2012 at 12:32 AM.
11-04-2012, 12:27 AM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Haxing View Post
im getting it from there tomorrow mate lol was talking to the guy on the 1st about it

Who was that post aimed at?? stare
11-04-2012, 12:31 AM #7
RAB
Splicer
The Rangers forgot to quote him ^^
11-04-2012, 12:49 AM #8
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Comment removed...
Last edited by Mr Grumpy ; 11-13-2012 at 06:02 PM.

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

Smexeh
11-04-2012, 01:01 AM #9
A little shop in Derby called DavesDvds, Hes got it on sale tomorrow £50
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM #10
atifI0
Are you high?
Go on Yell.co.uk and search for game shops in the location you live in and it should come up with a list of all the game stores. When you click on any of the businesses, you can find about more details in what they sell, get directions and contact information.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo