Post: Split Screen Xp glitch, Video/Written Tutorial 2-8-11
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch still works as of 8-25-2011, after 1.12 update!!!

1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works..

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
7. Press (X) to join ur friends session..
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

*8-8-2011 update*
>> If u are having problems with step #6, when u click on join session, try pressing (x) on controller #1 & #2 at the same time, and keep on pressing (x) really fast until the map loads up witn no gametype.. U see, this glitch is based on speed, on how fast u can press (x) on both controllers after u join ur host.. I found the glitch to work easier for me, by getting a head start on pressing (x) on both controllers when u actually choose to join ur host, rather than pressing (x) on controller #1 to join, then pressing (x) on both controllers..
>> So basically, press (x) on both controllers really fast when u choose to join session, and the glitch should b a little more easier to do..
>> How does this help u?? This method will make u a split second faster when pressing (x) on both controllers, that split second can mean the world of a difference with this glitch..

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

Update 4-21-2011
Here are some posts from fellow NGU users...

Tips:
> Good connection to ur host
> Be patient, this glitch will not work everytime
> Try different methods of joining ur host
> select default classes??
> choose classes at the same time to decrease chances of being kicked out of the game
> Try using different hosts, or friends, this could possible make the world of a difference..
> Good luck, and remember, u are boosting, so there is always a possibility of being banned and reset..
Last edited by rockym56 ; 08-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bartacus, black123456789, BuddhaBr0wnies, codwawandmw2, darkflame1990, decorockstar, dishcloth, iownall6, Proboscis, Soldier., thabeast_32, TheBurntCeltic, TheSameKiid____, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
04-08-2011, 06:47 PM #29
wiggle_the_toe
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MODDER View Post
Looks Hard, But I Will Try It

Thats what she said........hhahah im so immature
04-08-2011, 06:53 PM #30
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by reeves View Post
I just did it and I when i pressed x simultaneously it brought me to local > split screen. I added my second controller and started playing. But then I keep getting a message saying game session is no longer available?

does the other person need to stay in the party?

I would assume so, but I did this with both of my ps3's, so I did not have to worry about my friend leaving.. Now I did come across the same problems as u, just keep trying and u will get it soon, u are on the right track...
04-08-2011, 06:54 PM #31
BeXo
Brute
I've tried several times and I'm 99% certain the other person needs to stay in the party for it to work.
04-08-2011, 07:14 PM #32
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I've tried several times and I'm 99% certain the other person needs to stay in the party for it to work.

How many is several times?? I took me atleast 25 times to get it to work for me the 1st time... Then I got the timing down, and I could get it 1 every 8 times, or somewhere around there give or take...
04-08-2011, 07:16 PM #33
BeXo
Brute
Ok, I've tried about 15 times and it still isn't working but I'll keep trying Smile
04-08-2011, 07:21 PM #34
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Ok, I've tried about 15 times and it still isn't working but I'll keep trying Smile

Yea its a pain in the butt at 1st.. But once u get it to work, then u will have a pretty good idea on how to time it.. Are u even getting the game to load with the map name and the game mode name?? Because I allways get that now, since my timing is close, then once in a while it will show no game mode name, which is when u know u got it right...
04-08-2011, 07:37 PM #35
BeXo
Brute
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Yea its a pain in the butt at 1st.. But once u get it to work, then u will have a pretty good idea on how to time it.. Are u even getting the game to load with the map name and the game mode name?? Because I allways get that now, since my timing is close, then once in a while it will show no game mode name, which is when u know u got it right...

It just keeps loading with my classes and stuff (only the class names not the actual class). But says game unavailable after about 5 secs. But yeah it does always say map name and game mode.

I gues im gonna have to keep trying:hitman:
Last edited by BeXo ; 04-08-2011 at 07:39 PM.
04-08-2011, 07:51 PM #36
Jteezay09
aka Chocolate
I thought this didn't work anymore? O_o
04-08-2011, 08:03 PM #37
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Jteezay09 View Post
I thought this didn't work anymore? O_o

Its a different way, and yes it does work, look at my video..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo