Post: Split Screen Xp glitch, Video/Written Tutorial 2-8-11
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch still works as of 8-25-2011, after 1.12 update!!!

1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works..

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
7. Press (X) to join ur friends session..
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

*8-8-2011 update*
>> If u are having problems with step #6, when u click on join session, try pressing (x) on controller #1 & #2 at the same time, and keep on pressing (x) really fast until the map loads up witn no gametype.. U see, this glitch is based on speed, on how fast u can press (x) on both controllers after u join ur host.. I found the glitch to work easier for me, by getting a head start on pressing (x) on both controllers when u actually choose to join ur host, rather than pressing (x) on controller #1 to join, then pressing (x) on both controllers..
>> So basically, press (x) on both controllers really fast when u choose to join session, and the glitch should b a little more easier to do..
>> How does this help u?? This method will make u a split second faster when pressing (x) on both controllers, that split second can mean the world of a difference with this glitch..

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

Update 4-21-2011
Here are some posts from fellow NGU users...

Tips:
> Good connection to ur host
> Be patient, this glitch will not work everytime
> Try different methods of joining ur host
> select default classes??
> choose classes at the same time to decrease chances of being kicked out of the game
> Try using different hosts, or friends, this could possible make the world of a difference..
> Good luck, and remember, u are boosting, so there is always a possibility of being banned and reset..
Last edited by rockym56 ; 08-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bartacus, black123456789, BuddhaBr0wnies, codwawandmw2, darkflame1990, decorockstar, dishcloth, iownall6, Proboscis, Soldier., thabeast_32, TheBurntCeltic, TheSameKiid____, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
04-08-2011, 08:37 PM #38
BeXo
Brute
I've given up :/
04-08-2011, 11:51 PM #39
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch? I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works.. NextGenPen|s, found the glitch, so his job is done, its up to us to post up videos for proof.. Now I will not bullshit u, when NextGenPen|s said that u need to have perfect timing to get this to work, he was not bullshitting us?lol? I got it to work for me 3 times out of about 150 times...Keep in mind I recorded this video with my cell phone, so the quality is not that great, but u can see the playlist # if u look hard enough.. Oh yeah, I did not use free for all in this video, I used demolition, that is why both of my players ended up on the same team.. Yea, I failed?lol..

Edit: In this video u will see that I ended up with both players on 1 team.. This sometimes happens with this glitch, as u can see I was trying to set up Demolition as the game type.. That is why it is best to use "Free For All" as ur game mode.. Because u will not have to worry about being on the same team, since it takes soooo damn long to get the glitch to work...

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to ?open?
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend ?free for all?
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the ?join session? option in ur friends options?
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that?s it folks?.

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work? I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

I did it Smile but only once, I sat there for 2 hours :wtf:. So yeah, it works but it's so hard.
04-09-2011, 12:02 AM #40
shnk
Do a barrel roll!
let me clear some things up for you guys Smile

about the timing first. well all i gotta say is you gotta be ****ING FAST like i mean MOTHER****ING FAST... like you gotta rape your buttons.

second about demolition and planting bombs and shit. THAT SHIT DOES NOT WORK. it wont count as points. only kills will

third about ur second controller joining the same team as you. TO PREVENT THIS YOU MUST CHOOSE A CLASS WITH YOUR FIRST CONTROLLER FIRST AND THEN CHOOSE A CLASS WITH YOUR SECOND CONTROLLEr.
100% guaranteed different teams Smile

fourth about the party shit. yes your person must stay in the party while your in the game or else itll **** up or something.

The following 3 users say thank you to shnk for this useful post:

BeXo, iownall6, Jteezay09
04-09-2011, 12:41 AM #41
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works.. NextGenPen|s, found the glitch, so his job is done, its up to us to post up videos for proof.. Now I will not bullshit u, when NextGenPen|s said that u need to have perfect timing to get this to work, he was not bullshitting us…lol… I got it to work for me 3 times out of about 150 times...Keep in mind I recorded this video with my cell phone, so the quality is not that great, but u can see the playlist # if u look hard enough.. Oh yeah, I did not use free for all in this video, I used demolition, that is why both of my players ended up on the same team.. Yea, I failed…lol..

Edit: In this video u will see that I ended up with both players on 1 team.. This sometimes happens with this glitch, as u can see I was trying to set up Demolition as the game type.. That is why it is best to use "Free For All" as ur game mode.. Because u will not have to worry about being on the same team, since it takes soooo damn long to get the glitch to work...

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

i got this in the 1st try Happy , i was like lv 14 but then got back down to lv 3 cuz i did somthin stuiped -_________- .

Well anyways when you do this glitch the game records , and when u see your old game recordings, and som1 clicks on it , it will corrupt there black ops lv ? and probably demote them lol well i demoted myself when i did it ,soo it should work with other people right?

alsoo i think you can only do this glitch when you HAVE COMBAT RECORD Unlocked . because its not working at the moment since im lv 9 , and im trying to get lv 13 to unlock CR to see if it works again . nice find , love this glitch Smile

DONT LOOK AT YOUR RECENT GAMES , SPLIT SCREEN RECORDING GAME , IT WILL DEMOTE YOU . Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---EDIT---

This glitch isnt working for me anymore :( whenever i try to do it , it ends up kicking me after a few seconds i pick a class on FFA , any help ?
Last edited by iownall6 ; 04-09-2011 at 02:01 AM.
04-09-2011, 01:32 AM #42
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Originally posted by toe View Post
Thats what she said........hhahah im so immature

LoL Nice :bro:
04-09-2011, 02:01 AM #43
shnk
Do a barrel roll!
guys another note:
if you want to get it 100% then rape your buttons really hard and fast. rape as in press them really really fast. this is glitch isnt really about timing, its more about speed. if you do it suuuuper fast youll get it everytime just like i am able to do now.

controller 1: square
controller 2: right after you press square tap circle really ****ing fast a few times
controller 1 and 2: RAPE THE X BUTTON! **** IT HARD GUYS YOU GOTTA LIKE PRESS ****ING FAST on both controllerSS!!
04-09-2011, 02:04 AM #44
Default Avatar
bman53
Dang, i always mess up on the last part... well i guess i will keep trying
04-09-2011, 02:16 AM #45
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by iownall6 View Post
i got this in the 1st try Happy , i was like lv 14 but then got back down to lv 3 cuz i did somthin stuiped -_________- .

Well anyways when you do this glitch the game records , and when u see your old game recordings, and som1 clicks on it , it will corrupt there black ops lv ? and probably demote them lol well i demoted myself when i did it ,soo it should work with other people right?

alsoo i think you can only do this glitch when you HAVE COMBAT RECORD Unlocked . because its not working at the moment since im lv 9 , and im trying to get lv 13 to unlock CR to see if it works again . nice find , love this glitch Smile

DONT LOOK AT YOUR RECENT GAMES , SPLIT SCREEN RECORDING GAME , IT WILL DEMOTE YOU . Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---EDIT---

This glitch isnt working for me anymore :( whenever i try to do it , it ends up kicking me after a few seconds i pick a class on FFA , any help ?

Restore ur online classes to default ones, and the same for ur splitscreen classes
04-09-2011, 05:12 AM #46
Originally posted by s View Post
Restore ur online classes to default ones, and the same for ur splitscreen classes

wat do you mean by restore ? or how i do that . btw im 7th prestige

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo