02-02-2011, 04:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR XBOX .GPDS, SE7ENSINS. STOP COPY+PASTING IT THERE.

You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy, crazy_blake7, Devil, felipejames25, firefox7, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, ihaxgames, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, Karoolus, Masta-blasta117, New Account, oX-matto-Xo, Skyl1n3, The-Don, Unonymous, weebobe, xChoco--, xCristian
02-03-2011, 03:49 AM #29
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by xCorrey
thanks for the Rep :wub:, re-read that last Post. I Edited It so theres more info..

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

we make patches for privrate use, what you do and how we want to do it has nothing to do with you, GTFO.

PS: who said it was getting released and does it look like there's a download there ?

No you wouldnt
    noclip
turns on/off free spectating on your self at any point in time its like the V1 Mw2 UFO mode
02-03-2011, 03:49 AM #30
Alfa
Banned
thanks for the Rep :wub:, re-read that last Post. I Edited It so theres more info..

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

we make patches for privrate use, what you do and how we want to do it has nothing to do with you, GTFO.

PS: who said it was getting released and does it look like there's a download there ?

so ur telling me its impossible for a rep whore to easily make this using 1 of thousands of tutorials on how to edit cod5 patches and release it?
02-03-2011, 03:51 AM #31
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
No you wouldnt
    noclip
turns on/off free spectating on your self at any point in time its like the V1 Mw2 UFO mode

but aint that protected by the EBOOT.BIN on call of duty 5 ?
02-03-2011, 03:52 AM #32
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by Alfa
so ur telling me its impossible for a rep whore to easily make this using 1 of thousands of tutorials on how to edit cod5 patches and release it?

Yes making non host binds is harder then you think like i said most ppl dont know how to bind mods so no rep whore can also the 1k in tuts out there are for GSC no CFG /facepalm
02-03-2011, 03:54 AM #33
Alfa
Banned
Yes making non host binds is harder then you think like i said most ppl dont know how to bind mods so no rep whore can also the 1k in tuts out there are for GSC no CFG /facepalm

a cfg is exactly like cod4 savegame modding... and thats really not hard at ALL
02-03-2011, 03:54 AM #34
Correy
I'm the Original

tbh, call of duty got PwNd a long time ago, nothings going to change. so, what's the diffrence for this. if you you want to blame someone for this blame the person who released it, the patch makers, Tryarch for Perfetic Gaming !

and if things like this weren't posted ngu wouldn't be what it is to day..
Last edited by Correy ; 02-03-2011 at 04:00 AM.
02-03-2011, 03:56 AM #35
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
but aint that protected by the EBOOT.BIN on call of duty 5 ?

No treyarch is to stupid to cheat protect back then

Also if i was out of rep i would rep you again for the post above this one i say if you wanna blame ppl then blame Hunter n TheUnknown they start every one wanting to hack on the ps3 n that started the fire storm
Last edited by IRiSe_GodFather ; 02-03-2011 at 03:59 AM.
02-03-2011, 03:57 AM #36
Alfa
Banned
tbh, call of duty got PwNd a long time ago, nothings going to change. so, what's the diffrence for this. if you you want to blame someone for this blame hunter128, the person who released it, the patch makers, Tryarch for Perfetic Gaming !

and if things like this weren't posted ngu wouldn't be what it is to day..

this is COMPLETELY different this is NON-HOST BINDS do u understand the non host part it means you can use mods without being host thats nothing all the other shit thats released this is completely different and why are you blamming this on hunter because im pretty sure his method isnt released so why would you blame him for it he never wanted any of this to happen...
02-03-2011, 03:59 AM #37
Correy
I'm the Original
No treyarch is to stupid to cheat protect back then

so then it should work, give it a try mate

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

this is COMPLETELY different this is NON-HOST BINDS do u understand the non host part it means you can use mods without being host thats nothing all the other shit thats released this is completely different and why are you blamming this on hunter because im pretty sure his method isnt released so why would you blame him for it he never wanted any of this to happen...

true, i gave hunter as an example.
but it's still hacking the game, still the same as modding a patch.
nothings going to change about this. so we might aswell stop the arguing about this.

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

IRiSe_GodFather

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo