02-02-2011, 04:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR XBOX .GPDS, SE7ENSINS. STOP COPY+PASTING IT THERE.

You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy, crazy_blake7, Devil, felipejames25, firefox7, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, ihaxgames, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, Karoolus, Masta-blasta117, New Account, oX-matto-Xo, Skyl1n3, The-Don, Unonymous, weebobe, xChoco--, xCristian
02-03-2011, 04:02 AM #38
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by Alfa
a cfg is exactly like cod4 savegame modding... and thats really not hard at ALL

ik its not ive done this for 3 weeks now i didnt release or told no one not even the others in teamtier Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by xCorrey
so then it should work, give it a try mate

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

true, i gave hunter as an example.
but it's still hacking the game, still the same as modding a patch.
nothings going to change about this. so we might aswell stop the arguing about this.

Ive tired be4 but i must go i have school tomorrow in its 12am :(

Just PM me with any other ideas

Oh Yea post on my user wall to rep you tomorrow
02-03-2011, 04:30 AM #39
Alfa
Banned
Originally posted by xCorrey
so then it should work, give it a try mate

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

true, i gave hunter as an example.
but it's still hacking the game, still the same as modding a patch.
nothings going to change about this. so we might aswell stop the arguing about this.

im just saying non host binds are what can ruin a game not mods where u need host thats different
02-04-2011, 03:30 AM #40
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Alfa
this is COMPLETELY different this is NON-HOST BINDS do u understand the non host part it means you can use mods without being host thats nothing all the other shit thats released this is completely different and why are you blamming this on hunter because im pretty sure his method isnt released so why would you blame him for it he never wanted any of this to happen...

Pretty sure hunter just did what PSjailbreak did before psjailbreak figured it out themselves lulz... it's not like you needed their dongles, any device like an iPod could do what the exploit did.

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Unonymous
02-04-2011, 03:32 AM #41
Alfa
Banned
Originally posted by Adogalog View Post
Pretty sure hunter just did what PSjailbreak did before psjailbreak figured it out themselves lulz... it's not like you needed their dongles, any device like an iPod could do what the exploit did.

lol no hunter didnt do it that way :p
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM #42
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.

mmhm, i gotta try this Happy
02-06-2011, 08:02 PM #43
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

i though you said you already did this... and can u make a tool that helps unpack the patches
02-06-2011, 08:26 PM #44
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

Get on Skype ive been trying to talk to u 4 days now :banhamma:
02-06-2011, 08:59 PM #45
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Could you add:

bind BUTTON_RSHLDR "+attack;wait 1;give ammo;wait 1;-attack"

Just a thought, this would be a way to use infinite ammo without being host.
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM #46
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Would we be able to bind to the dpad to get the menu to open with it ? Or isn't it possible either way, Nice find Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo