03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 02:40 AM #29
Originally posted by Takerluke View Post
Would like to know this too

But if you think about it, changing your CID wont make a difference because if you try to connect with debug eboot/self and use an anti ban tool again you will get the same results right? What if you change CID and use original eboot/self then sign in legit with no anti ban.
03-11-2014, 02:57 AM #30
RockyBoy502
Do a barrel roll!
So is anyones cid here private? wondering if the one that got banned are public ids i had the same experience with a public id
03-11-2014, 03:01 AM #31
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by druss016 View Post
But if you think about it, changing your CID wont make a difference because if you try to connect with debug eboot/self and use an anti ban tool again you will get the same results right? What if you change CID and use original eboot/self then sign in legit with no anti ban.

Well I signed in with a new CID without any modding and before then I always used anti ban
03-11-2014, 03:15 AM #32
iDon
I’m too L33T
how do I change/spoof my cid? and hwre do I get a cid from? I have ps3ita 4.50 dex
03-11-2014, 03:32 AM #33
Sucks for you. Do cheat and you won't have that problem.
Chump.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
03-11-2014, 03:35 AM #34
Bella.
Bounty hunter
And I was just about to log in :cry:
03-11-2014, 03:46 AM #35
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
I guess Online modding days are gonna be over soon.......... but anyways we can play OFFLINE lol

The following user thanked ImSooCool for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR
03-11-2014, 03:55 AM #36
eloso213
DEEJAYOSO213
and who u play offline with
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
I guess Online modding days are gonna be over soon.......... but anyways we can play OFFLINE lol
03-11-2014, 04:00 AM #37
EVaSii0Nz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post

Cause thats fun >_<

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo