03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 10:34 PM #74
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Changed CID & PSID like 2 times, still banned.
03-11-2014, 10:48 PM #75
Originally posted by xReaperv3 View Post
Changed CID & PSID like 2 times, still banned.

If your console and your acount are banned the only thing
you can do is a new account to play online whith a new valid
CID&PSID,because your old acount its banned.....
03-11-2014, 11:08 PM #76
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Rhizx View Post
anyone kno a good place to get private cids?

Careful
Cannot ask from them here on NGU bro
Last edited by libra7ry ; 03-12-2014 at 04:04 PM.
03-11-2014, 11:18 PM #77
i can confirm that the ripper ist patched but not completely. It seems in game u can't use it and u get SC-2010 but in customizations the weapon is still there with every attachment after all. so they only patched it for matches in game. and second thing is i played 5 hours without to get a ban with mods.

1)Load up the game in offline and load up then Extinction ( don't sign in )

2)Connect & Attach the tool (browniiiis or this what i used.....CoD Public Cheater v1.5.5 from Mango_Knife. BTW both are great tools :yesSmile

3)Enable or click the Anti-Ban Protection

4) choose u're mods like no recoil, red boxes, etc......

5)after u did all these steps above push the home button & manually sign in to u're SEN/PSN account.

if u get a freeze, do all steps above 1)-5) again till u don't get a freeze after signing in

if u don't get a freeze after all u're done and hit play online in extinction mode & u can directly back out to go to Multiplayer

Mode and play online there. I can say that u will not get banned......and i use it right now.

So guys if u don't enable/disable something from the tool the game will not recognize that u use mods.

as long as u're playing, i recommened, that u don't enable anything more.
Last edited by Sephiroth1985 ; 03-11-2014 at 11:21 PM.
03-12-2014, 12:41 AM #78
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p

I should use the private csid?
ban risk?
03-12-2014, 12:44 AM #79
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by konpon View Post
I should use the private csid?
ban risk?

I think it was just a ban wave, I don't think there's a huge risk of getting banned if you go on another cid, but remember to use anti ban Winky Winky
03-12-2014, 01:06 AM #80
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
I think it was just a ban wave, I don't think there's a huge risk of getting banned if you go on another cid, but remember to use anti ban Winky Winky

ok, thanks advice bro
now a lot ob ban (public cid)

but.., i have 1 priv csid, i try....?
03-15-2014, 03:27 AM #81
yuuup banned >.< stupid activision thinking they all top dog
03-17-2014, 09:50 PM #82
I didnt get CID banned but my my account on Ghost is banned i find that unusual !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo