03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 04:16 AM #38
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p

Yeah my friend just got banned right now while trying to play online. No mods or no altered eboot just plain backup and login into their servers and "BAM" banned. Be careful guys!!!!
03-11-2014, 04:32 AM #39
konpon
Big Sister
i get instant ghosts ban

use 100% work console id → impossible
psid change → impossible
use new account → impossible
use normal eboot → impossible

ghosts mod and cfw ghosts online, THE eND??
Last edited by konpon ; 03-11-2014 at 04:40 AM.
03-11-2014, 04:32 AM #40
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by NuneZxx97 View Post
Sucks for you. Do cheat and you won't have that problem.
Chump.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

i love when people who are members of a modding website try to talk down to other modders.....smh. grow up.
03-11-2014, 04:34 AM #41
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
Yeah my friend just got banned right now while trying to play online. No mods or no altered eboot just plain backup and login into their servers and "BAM" banned. Be careful guys!!!!

Maybe try delete all homebrew.
03-11-2014, 04:42 AM #42
I don't mod chump. Look at my stats. NuneZxx97. Sack-a-shit

03-11-2014, 04:45 AM #43
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Then wat the fuck are you doing here this a a modding community
Bitch
And shut your mouth
03-11-2014, 04:45 AM #44
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Maybe try delete all homebrew.

He said "Maybe try delete all homebrew"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30206[/ATTACH]

The following user thanked libra7ry for this useful post:

03-11-2014, 04:46 AM #45
I'm messin with you haha my buddy had the same thing happen. How long ago did it happen?

03-11-2014, 04:47 AM #46
M33-_-Firmware
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Takerluke View Post
That's odd, I spoofed mine and no such luck, maybe the ID was banned from ghosts before I used it? oh well at least theres hope

Yeah, it was never used for modding.

Originally posted by druss016 View Post
What CFW are you on? and are you randomizing your CID or just entering a different working CID?

PS3ita 4.50 and I had a valid id that was never used for modding.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo