03-19-2013, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 03-19-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Meh

The following 54 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, {KIING_0F_DR_}, *xActionMods*, Hammy, bandphan, BeastModding, BrinkerzHD, ChangeMyNamePls, Chip ♞, Riften, Devastation, E シ, eodismad, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTrexk, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, jimmymc12, JonoEfthy, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, MadManModz, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, MrBerrics, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU-xNiicKzHD, RichModder, Rick, Master Ro, Rustled Jimmies, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xLoveMoDzHD, xMrJR, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
03-19-2013, 09:49 PM #2
TheHolyMart
I am error
it is like a 1.11. You did an exellent work. i love it.
03-19-2013, 09:57 PM #3
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TheHolyMart View Post
it is like a 1.11. You did an exellent work. i love it.

it is 1.11 though...
03-19-2013, 09:58 PM #4
Originally posted by xActionMods
it is 1.11 though...

Its 1.14 :dumb:
03-19-2013, 09:59 PM #5
I love the patch but I prefer Bypass Patches.
03-19-2013, 10:23 PM #6
The Kosmic
Error… Cat invasion!
Holy shit what base is it i though it was 1.11 at first Facepalm
03-19-2013, 10:23 PM #7
That is a very sexy 1.14 patch

it looks like a 1.11 patch which is the best part and you should finish this
03-19-2013, 10:28 PM #8
iMauro
Bounty hunter
I'd like the patch and can't wait till the release, but I did wait on the water fall patch cause it looks soo good! I know I don't have a high Rep and such, but I'd just want to use the Water Fall patch with your permission and I wont leech and or give the download to any1 Smile, well its your choice

The following user groaned iMauro for this awful post:

ZerOtObey+RM
03-19-2013, 10:30 PM #9
Originally posted by Silent
That is a very sexy 1.14 patch

it looks like a 1.11 patch which is the best part and you should finish this

I will be continuing this !

Originally posted by Mr.Kosmic View Post
Holy shit what base is it i though it was 1.11 at first Facepalm

That is my aim, to get it 1.11 ish as possible xD
03-19-2013, 10:30 PM #10
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM

Am I seeing things? 1.14 :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo