03-19-2013, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 03-19-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Meh

The following 54 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, {KIING_0F_DR_}, *xActionMods*, Hammy, bandphan, BeastModding, BrinkerzHD, ChangeMyNamePls, Chip ♞, Riften, Devastation, E シ, eodismad, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTrexk, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, jimmymc12, JonoEfthy, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, MadManModz, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, MrBerrics, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU-xNiicKzHD, RichModder, Rick, Master Ro, Rustled Jimmies, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xLoveMoDzHD, xMrJR, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
03-25-2013, 05:25 AM #38
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM

Wow Best 1.14 Patch !! cant wait for relase :cry:
03-25-2013, 08:26 AM #39
what?
how does this even work
how did you even...
just wow alex, i remember your CoD 4 menusWinky Winky

nice one, you pulled it off, and taking 1.14 to a new place<3
good job
03-25-2013, 10:20 AM #40
Originally posted by another user
That is my aim, to get it 1.11 ish as possible xD

well your doing an awesome job of it good work Happy

also a few questions:
when you go to change menus from like account to admin, im guessing you have to press right or left?
if so, you should make it a list of the menus instead.

does the unfair aimbot actually work like 1.11 unfair aimbot?
i think even if it does work you should have something like aim assist and other aimbots in there if its possible

and lastly, will there be updates on this menu?

sorry that i ask so many questions, it just that this looks like an awesome 1.14 patch, im actually excited for it Happy
03-26-2013, 10:33 AM #41
Originally posted by ModdedModder View Post
AWESOME JOB! <3 This is the best cfg patch ive ever seen! Winky Winky

Cant wait for release!!! Smile

will this patch include God Mode(Host Only) and The REAL aimbot for 1.14??

it's most likely yes for the real 1.14 aimbot, probably stealth though, but is there a god mode for host only?
03-26-2013, 02:09 PM #42
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GrinchModzHD View Post
it's most likely yes for the real 1.14 aimbot, probably stealth though, but is there a god mode for host only?

Ye but its Spectator God Mode
03-26-2013, 02:12 PM #43
Originally posted by zZHackzZ View Post
Ye but its Spectator God Mode

oh yeah, i've seen that, it's funny if you're not host, on TDM, because you can kill your own team, but the enemy team gets the points, and the enemies cant kill you omg hahaha
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM #44
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GrinchModzHD View Post
oh yeah, i've seen that, it's funny if you're not host, on TDM, because you can kill your own team, but the enemy team gets the points, and the enemies cant kill you omg hahaha

:happycry:
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM #45
abdullahjwz070
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yow, when come the release. Can't wait anymore bro xD
03-30-2013, 11:44 PM #46
TheHolyMart
I am error
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
I'm curious about the "crouch then UP to open menu" as far as i remember there is no way to "check for" in cfg. the only method i can think of is making circle run 2 commands, 1) crouch as normal and 2) vstr a simple command that is toggled to execute 2 different outputs, 1 that resets it when the menu closes (and i'm assuming forces you to stand again) and the other would then bind dpad_up to open the menu, and then unbind it when the menu closes and you stand up.

i think Creatiion_Hitman did this in his patch, i remember he said this in his thread:
Originally posted by Mouthana View Post
or for using stealth binds like in 1.11 go crouch you will have the same exact binds for 1.11
Last edited by TheHolyMart ; 03-30-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo