03-19-2013, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 03-19-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Meh

The following 54 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, {KIING_0F_DR_}, *xActionMods*, Hammy, bandphan, BeastModding, BrinkerzHD, ChangeMyNamePls, Chip ♞, Riften, Devastation, E シ, eodismad, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTrexk, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, jimmymc12, JonoEfthy, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, MadManModz, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, MrBerrics, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU-xNiicKzHD, RichModder, Rick, Master Ro, Rustled Jimmies, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xLoveMoDzHD, xMrJR, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
03-21-2013, 10:32 PM #20
Nice patch bro! It looks great!
03-23-2013, 07:33 AM #21
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by HnM View Post
shortened

Alex-George-HnM

Very very nice Smile First patch I've seen since i quit that has actually had a lot of thought put into it.
Pro's:
-No zone crap all through the main menu and stuff
-Nice work using the r_sun_fx_position, it is a very nice finish
-love the prestige selector (something i'm eager to peek at the code for haha)
-all in cfg!!! well done!

Con's:
-The loading bars are unnecessary for cfg but i realise that you put them in to replicate 1.11, so nice job on the re-make but it would get annoying, maybe decrease the "wait" time on the loading bars.
-Not sure if you noticed but in your host menu it says "Eng Game" instead of "End Game"
-The video was recorded in split-screen, is this just to save time from a data-transfer or does the patch have lag issues? If there is lag online then id focus on sorting that out quickly as that was the one thing everyone complained to me about with other patches back in the day, to this day i actual don't know why mine never gets Out of Memory but i'm glad it doesn't haha

Other:
-I'm curious about the "crouch then UP to open menu" as far as i remember there is no way to "check for" in cfg. the only method i can think of is making circle run 2 commands, 1) crouch as normal and 2) vstr a simple command that is toggled to execute 2 different outputs, 1 that resets it when the menu closes (and i'm assuming forces you to stand again) and the other would then bind dpad_up to open the menu, and then unbind it when the menu closes and you stand up.

Its patches like this that i love because they make me question how it was done and leave me eager to peek at the code and develop my own knowledge through others as, i'm not going to lie, i suck at art and anything creative, so a major issue in most of my patches was the lack of creativity and the reason why i mostly stayed away from zone editing. Thanks for making this as its re-sparked my interest in MW2 after over a year of losing interest. Keep up the good work mate, my advice is listen to the community and remember KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) with all your updates and patches, with that and a few original ideas i'm sure your patch will be a huge success, the menu base already looks the part, now you just need to fine tune the codes and add some original ones if you haven't already
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 03-23-2013 at 07:56 AM.
03-23-2013, 11:19 AM #22
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Its 1.14 :dumb:

seriously Gasp

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Its 1.14 :dumb:

why has it got advertise and why does it look like 1.11 damn.
03-23-2013, 11:22 AM #23
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
Very very nice Smile First patch I've seen since i quit that has actually had a lot of thought put into it.
Pro's:
-No zone crap all through the main menu and stuff
-Nice work using the r_sun_fx_position, it is a very nice finish
-love the prestige selector (something i'm eager to peek at the code for haha)
-all in cfg!!! well done!

Con's:
-The loading bars are unnecessary for cfg but i realise that you put them in to replicate 1.11, so nice job on the re-make but it would get annoying, maybe decrease the "wait" time on the loading bars.
-Not sure if you noticed but in your host menu it says "Eng Game" instead of "End Game"
-The video was recorded in split-screen, is this just to save time from a data-transfer or does the patch have lag issues? If there is lag online then id focus on sorting that out quickly as that was the one thing everyone complained to me about with other patches back in the day, to this day i actual don't know why mine never gets Out of Memory but i'm glad it doesn't haha

Other:
-I'm curious about the "crouch then UP to open menu" as far as i remember there is no way to "check for" in cfg. the only method i can think of is making circle run 2 commands, 1) crouch as normal and 2) vstr a simple command that is toggled to execute 2 different outputs, 1 that resets it when the menu closes (and i'm assuming forces you to stand again) and the other would then bind dpad_up to open the menu, and then unbind it when the menu closes and you stand up.

Its patches like this that i love because they make me question how it was done and leave me eager to peek at the code and develop my own knowledge through others as, i'm not going to lie, i suck at art and anything creative, so a major issue in most of my patches was the lack of creativity and the reason why i mostly stayed away from zone editing. Thanks for making this as its re-sparked my interest in MW2 after over a year of losing interest. Keep up the good work mate, my advice is listen to the community and remember KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) with all your updates and patches, with that and a few original ideas i'm sure your patch will be a huge success, the menu base already looks the part, now you just need to fine tune the codes and add some original ones if you haven't already

All your questions will be answered on release :P There are some spelling mistakes mainly because I code it late at night after school course work. I've decreased the wait times on the Unlock all loaders, and the menu was recorded in split screen due to the person that was recording is banned and does not have a OFW ps3. Im glad you like my work and it is making good progress <3 My next project is an OG Skywalker remake for 1.14 :P
03-23-2013, 11:26 AM #24
Originally posted by xActionMods
seriously Gasp

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Thats my whole aim of 1.14, to get it to look as similar to 1.11 as possible. The advertise texts etc. are good old say commands but oh well xD :p
03-23-2013, 11:32 AM #25
cljhn875
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xActionMods
seriously Gasp

can you add me on psn?

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Thats my whole aim of 1.14, to get it to look as similar to 1.11 as possible. The advertise texts etc. are good old say commands but oh well xD :p

can you add me bro?
03-23-2013, 11:36 AM #26
SC58
Former Staff
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM

best cfg good workHappy
makes me think of MW2 TU8 mod menus on xbox,would be nice to get a cfg a all client mod menu lol
Last edited by SC58 ; 03-23-2013 at 02:20 PM.
03-23-2013, 11:36 AM #27
Originally posted by cljhn875 View Post
can you add me on psn?

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

can you add me bro?

Im banned on PSN. Thats why im making all these good menu's because I have nothing else to do LOL
03-23-2013, 11:37 AM #28
cljhn875
Error… Cat invasion!
Im banned on PSN. Thats why im making all these good menu's because I have nothing else to do LOL

LOL. how do you get unbanned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo