03-19-2013, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 03-19-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Meh

The following 54 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, {KIING_0F_DR_}, *xActionMods*, Hammy, bandphan, BeastModding, BrinkerzHD, ChangeMyNamePls, Chip ♞, Riften, Devastation, E シ, eodismad, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTrexk, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, jimmymc12, JonoEfthy, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, MadManModz, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, MrBerrics, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU-xNiicKzHD, RichModder, Rick, Master Ro, Rustled Jimmies, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xLoveMoDzHD, xMrJR, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
03-31-2013, 05:00 AM #47
This is like the only time that I've ever wanted someone to release something. I love you already! :happycry:
03-31-2013, 08:35 AM #48
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by TheHolyMart View Post
i think Creatiion_Hitman did this in his patch, i remember he said this in his thread:

i havent been active the last year or so so i guess i missed it the first time, im pretty sure i know how he did it because i thought of it back when i was making patches, but i didnt do it because without gsc it would be easy to bypass and it would actually be checking if the player was crouched, so it was just wasting time when the user wanted the menu and could get annoying if it bug'd
03-31-2013, 09:24 AM #49
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM

Nice Job Alex Smile I mean good job deseve a lke
03-31-2013, 10:41 AM #50
OMFG<3 can't wait for the release :love:

It looks amazing!
03-31-2013, 12:43 PM #51
ygbk12
Bounty hunter
This Is Truly The Best 1.14 patch i have ever seen it literally took me a while to figure out if it was a 1.11 patch or 1.14! I Definitally Cant Wait For This To Be Released! PM If u need a tester... to help u out!
03-31-2013, 11:10 PM #52
zGooNzHaX
Bounty hunter
looks good bro Happy lol i thought is was a 1.11 patch lol that is how good it isHappy
04-08-2013, 03:07 AM #53
This is so amazing! Beautiful menu!
05-06-2013, 06:53 PM #54
Are you going to release this or did things change?
06-06-2013, 06:53 PM #55
beautiful patch
Last edited by CITYCOMET ; 06-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo