03-19-2013, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 03-19-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Meh

The following 54 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, {KIING_0F_DR_}, *xActionMods*, Hammy, bandphan, BeastModding, BrinkerzHD, ChangeMyNamePls, Chip ♞, Riften, Devastation, E シ, eodismad, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTrexk, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, jimmymc12, JonoEfthy, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, MadManModz, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, MrBerrics, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU-xNiicKzHD, RichModder, Rick, Master Ro, Rustled Jimmies, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xLoveMoDzHD, xMrJR, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
03-23-2013, 11:38 AM #29
Originally posted by cljhn875 View Post
LOL. how do you get unbanned?

Not on ofw bro
03-23-2013, 11:41 AM #30
cljhn875
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Not on ofw bro

No way at all? oh you mean you don't have a jailbroken ps3?
03-23-2013, 01:31 PM #31
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
Very very nice Smile First patch I've seen since i quit that has actually had a lot of thought put into it.
Pro's:
-No zone crap all through the main menu and stuff
-Nice work using the r_sun_fx_position, it is a very nice finish
-love the prestige selector (something i'm eager to peek at the code for haha)
-all in cfg!!! well done!

Con's:
-The loading bars are unnecessary for cfg but i realise that you put them in to replicate 1.11, so nice job on the re-make but it would get annoying, maybe decrease the "wait" time on the loading bars.
-Not sure if you noticed but in your host menu it says "Eng Game" instead of "End Game"
-The video was recorded in split-screen, is this just to save time from a data-transfer or does the patch have lag issues? If there is lag online then id focus on sorting that out quickly as that was the one thing everyone complained to me about with other patches back in the day, to this day i actual don't know why mine never gets Out of Memory but i'm glad it doesn't haha

Other:
-I'm curious about the "crouch then UP to open menu" as far as i remember there is no way to "check for" in cfg. the only method i can think of is making circle run 2 commands, 1) crouch as normal and 2) vstr a simple command that is toggled to execute 2 different outputs, 1 that resets it when the menu closes (and i'm assuming forces you to stand again) and the other would then bind dpad_up to open the menu, and then unbind it when the menu closes and you stand up.

Its patches like this that i love because they make me question how it was done and leave me eager to peek at the code and develop my own knowledge through others as, i'm not going to lie, i suck at art and anything creative, so a major issue in most of my patches was the lack of creativity and the reason why i mostly stayed away from zone editing. Thanks for making this as its re-sparked my interest in MW2 after over a year of losing interest. Keep up the good work mate, my advice is listen to the community and remember KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) with all your updates and patches, with that and a few original ideas i'm sure your patch will be a huge success, the menu base already looks the part, now you just need to fine tune the codes and add some original ones if you haven't already

The crouch then press up is kind of not necessary. You were right. This is the best configuration patch I've come across. The flaws are taking the gun away when loading the menu. It would be ok if we had godmode. We do not have such thing on MW2. And the bugs I noticed were unlocking, ranking up, etc, and loading the game back to a chrome look, with no gun. A little buggy, and some unnecessary things in here, but they've come a long way haven't they? Lol. Have a good one Jono, and life might happen, but this shit is a hobby. It'll never get old. Winky Winky
03-23-2013, 09:13 PM #32
amazing dude cant wait for release!
03-24-2013, 07:54 AM #33
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The crouch then press up is kind of not necessary. You were right. This is the best configuration patch I've come across. The flaws are taking the gun away when loading the menu. It would be ok if we had godmode. We do not have such thing on MW2. And the bugs I noticed were unlocking, ranking up, etc, and loading the game back to a chrome look, with no gun. A little buggy, and some unnecessary things in here, but they've come a long way haven't they? Lol. Have a good one Jono, and life might happen, but this shit is a hobby. It'll never get old. Winky Winky

well the gun gets moved x,y,z position wise but its still there to be used normally, unless he unbinded the R1. But yeh awesome looking menu otherwise.
03-24-2013, 11:00 AM #34
cant wait for this one wauw you did amazing job:love:
03-25-2013, 01:32 AM #35
ModdedModder
Gym leader
AWESOME JOB! <3 This is the best cfg patch ive ever seen! Winky Winky

Cant wait for release!!! Smile

will this patch include God Mode(Host Only) and The REAL aimbot for 1.14??
03-25-2013, 01:45 AM #36
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Today I am presenting you with:

Electric Revolution 1.14

I'm currently working on this new project, mainly because I feel that Water Fall V1 is just too complicated to use, well, I over complicated it and it just feels messy & horrible to use. So I felt I needed to correct this failure, So I started making this. I will release this once finished in replacement from Water Fall V, and along with this Dark Sky V1. Im sorry for people who were waiting for the Water Fall V1. If you wish, I will send the PATCH to users that wish to use it, but must be trust worthy. Have a good day and enjoy this snippet of whats to come in the later weeks

Once again, Feel free to comment on things that I could improve or would like to see upon its release, thankyou

Alex-George-HnM

This is my first time seeing this and seriously.... This patch is what is making me keep my CFW PS3 right now. I was gonna sell it because bypass is patched but now I really want this patch. It's awesome and I think it will be one of the best 1.14 patches ever made. It's the closes anybody has ever gotten to 1.11 in a 1.14 patch <3
03-25-2013, 04:01 AM #37
OMG, the menu looks amazing. I have to admit when I first seen it I was like "this has got to be another 1.11 menu. Sure enough its not. I can not wait for this to come out. I miss the 1.11 menu and now that you've basically made one that works on 1.14. That is really exciting.. Good job bro! Gives me something to look forward too!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo