Post: Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Originally posted by another user
“...can i just say the welcome back games are, well you can guess what im going to say, there should be more games that people can choose from, not much variety there, it should also include Black ops escalation, because thats what most people want. think about it james, it will boost your PR, and get people back onto PS3 and stop switching to x-box."

Sony then responded by saying:

Originally posted by another user
I think all five are quality games. And if I remember right, the PSN outage occurred during a bumper month in PlayStation Plus, which you will also be able to make the most of.

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

PWW_Commander
05-18-2011, 10:33 PM #2
How about just give us like $100 psn and let us choose for oursleves Smile
And there should be a "Unban from black ops" selection haha
Last edited by Fuser's Hoe ; 05-18-2011 at 10:42 PM.

The following user thanked Fuser's Hoe for this useful post:

Teh Niganator
05-18-2011, 10:34 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Sony then responded by saying:

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

i think the games are gay. and do we get to keep them forever?
05-18-2011, 10:37 PM #4
CLM
Originally posted by CLJ View Post
i think the games are gay. and do we get to keep them forever?

Most likely.
05-18-2011, 10:38 PM #5
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Most likely.

i dont really care for the games, which two are you getting?
05-18-2011, 10:38 PM #6
i think that sony should take the value of two of the five games add that up and offer each member to use that figure to purchase anything they would like from the store. It seems to me that sony is basically buying the five games and just redistributing the rights to us therefore it is only costing sony the price of the five games and nothing more what a bunch of tightwads! No wonder people are switching to x box.
05-18-2011, 10:45 PM #7
CLM
Originally posted by Sean
How about just give us like $100 psn and let us choose for oursleves Smile
And there should be a "Unban from black ops" selection haha

Lol, I like the added "Unban from Black Ops" option! Happy
05-18-2011, 10:54 PM #8
Sony only picked these games because they knew that most people would have already had them so they would save a hell of a lot of money. money grabbing mother ****ers that's all Sony are.
05-18-2011, 10:55 PM #9
They are old as hell games, get AT LEAST something recent.
05-18-2011, 10:56 PM #10
wowaka
Former Staff
Portal 2 DLC a month before microsoft :fyea:.

The following 3 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

Jorgos Nomikos, Relevant Is God, Slashey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo