Post: Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Originally posted by another user
“...can i just say the welcome back games are, well you can guess what im going to say, there should be more games that people can choose from, not much variety there, it should also include Black ops escalation, because thats what most people want. think about it james, it will boost your PR, and get people back onto PS3 and stop switching to x-box."

Sony then responded by saying:

Originally posted by another user
I think all five are quality games. And if I remember right, the PSN outage occurred during a bumper month in PlayStation Plus, which you will also be able to make the most of.

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

PWW_Commander
05-20-2011, 06:20 PM #47
viralhysteria
I think I would like to get escalation first, I'm really getting back into black ops, and I have all these games
05-20-2011, 06:27 PM #48
Welcome Back? More like here's a last place ribbon and thanks for competing. I'm disappointed as many others. Personally I agree it would be great PR to give something gamers actually want...map pack or at least a 10 dollar credit for PSN...hey Sony thanks for the "sandpaper and no Vaseline" selection of games I won't even bother to download and waste space on my HDD.

::???:
05-20-2011, 10:03 PM #49
ghostbear
Vaulted cur
Sony would have done far better to give everyone a store credit, and allow everyone to choose what they want. they could have offered this at a smaller hit money wise, and gaining some trust back. It can be argued why they are going this route, but as it stands it is a cop out. A few will take it, others will not, if Sony truly cared they would give a better offer.
05-21-2011, 12:36 PM #50
neil320
I am error
Why not infamous 2? Or Uncharted 3.. Not these shitty games
05-21-2011, 01:57 PM #51
Originally posted by xMW116 View Post
if u dont like sony, buy a xbox, pay every month and stfu!

sony FTW

I didn't say I didn't like Sony all I said is that there money grabbing ****ers. so you stfu you german prick who asked for your opinion anyway
05-21-2011, 07:48 PM #52
xMWH
Haxor!
Originally posted by yahoo View Post
I didn't say I didn't like Sony all I said is that there money grabbing ****ers. so you stfu you german prick who asked for your opinion anyway

And who asked for your opinion anyway?
and u said sony are money grabbing f.ers, but hey, they lost millions of dollar but give us free games and psplus! and psn is free!
****ing nazi bitch!
05-21-2011, 08:06 PM #53
Originally posted by Invalld View Post
I hope you and that Mod are wrong :carling: No offence to you ro the mod just that will be gay should be two per account, anyway its more then what Xbox ever did for their 11 days of no XBL and thats a paid service:lol: Im pretty sure theirs more on offer then that for each country or region or something, We Will find out soon

I hope so too, I love to get all them games and then trade in my disc based versions. :carling:
05-22-2011, 10:50 AM #54
Originally posted by xMW116 View Post
And who asked for your opinion anyway?
and u said sony are money grabbing f.ers, but hey, they lost millions of dollar but give us free games and psplus! and psn is free!
****ing nazi bitch!

psn is free because we have been charged loads for other shit look at the console when it first come out 500 quid anyway iam not going to arguing with you mate your just going to keep repeating yourself
05-22-2011, 11:00 AM #55
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by yahoo View Post

LOL willz, good to see you back on your serious shit Happy

But you're gonna get banned if you insult other members, I did the same thing when I joined lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo