Post: Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Responds to Quality of Welcome Back’s Free Games
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // May 18, 2011

Although we've been offered to choose from 5 PS3 games, people have been questioning the quality of the games selected. In response to a user's comment, Sony believes that they are good, quality games.

Here's the exact comment of the PS blogger:

Originally posted by another user
“...can i just say the welcome back games are, well you can guess what im going to say, there should be more games that people can choose from, not much variety there, it should also include Black ops escalation, because thats what most people want. think about it james, it will boost your PR, and get people back onto PS3 and stop switching to x-box."

Sony then responded by saying:

Originally posted by another user
I think all five are quality games. And if I remember right, the PSN outage occurred during a bumper month in PlayStation Plus, which you will also be able to make the most of.

Do these games satisfy you? Better yet, list some items YOU would give in a welcome back package if you were in Sony's shoes!

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

PWW_Commander
05-19-2011, 03:13 PM #29
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by mman259 View Post
They should've just given everyone a $20 psn card.

"Yeah we've just lost $20 billion, but hey, let's give 77 million PSN users $20 to get their trust back." :confused:
05-19-2011, 03:23 PM #30
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
"Yeah we've just lost $20 billion, but hey, let's give 77 million PSN users $20 to get their trust back." :confused:

Meh, i was just saying that no matter what they give, unless they give psn cards, people will already own what they give out.
05-19-2011, 03:31 PM #31
Merkii
Former Staff
Does anyone know if when we get a game
1.) It has trophys on it?
2.) Will it work after PSN+?
05-19-2011, 03:45 PM #32
Games are old, they should just put like 50.00$ in our wallet and let us choose what we want.
05-19-2011, 03:55 PM #33
Thx for telling us and i cant wait
05-19-2011, 04:25 PM #34
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Actually the game makers are allowing Sony to give the games away for free so Sony wins cause it's no charge to them and PS+ is theirs so giving us a month free could help them make money in the end. I would rather have 2 credits to get whatever i wan't from the store no matter the cost.
05-19-2011, 04:58 PM #35
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Originally posted by NyanCat View Post
You should try them at least, FPS games arent the only games that is fun. Too bad I have them all, they should atleast give us some credits on the store

I don't really even play FPS games that much. Overall it is a very limited selection.
05-19-2011, 11:45 PM #36
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xL3G3NDx View Post
The games that e are going to get are all old. We should get the BO Map Pack... but Sony are :n00b:

It's not Sony's decision for us to get the Map packs. The only reason we have a choice of these five games is because THEY published it and companies agreed to it. Do you really think Gayarch and activision would agree to waste that much money for something that doesn't even effect them?
05-20-2011, 12:48 AM #37
I just wish we could chose Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty because that is the only Ratchet and Clank game that I am missing. If I were to make an Australian account, would I be able to download Quest for Booty?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo