05-25-2013, 12:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The Battlefield 3 server week is now over, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of positive feedback. Maybe we'll host another one soon, but for now goodbye. Smile

The following 39 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, B o n e, Ben, chapu23, Chip ♞, CronicImpulse, Det0x, Gian_, Harry, iSyncHacks, IvanTheTerrible, JaMbO, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, CryptiK_, TheMightyMoJo, matt0897, Merkii, Toke, NJN, Darth Saul, Vince, Pixie Lott, Pseudo_Soldier, Rath, ResistTheSun, Smexeh, Snipesome, TreyarchTragedy, Tyler, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xByNovaa, xVoltagee--, Zack.
05-25-2013, 04:23 PM #20
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Sheldon
Say please and I'll think about it :troll:

Pretty please with ice cream sugar flakes and sprinkles on top?
05-25-2013, 04:35 PM #21
Updated with current playlists, leave suggestions for more! :y:
05-25-2013, 04:37 PM #22
Merkii
Former Staff
NGU-xMERKII Bishes. Here to rape.
#MasterSquad.
05-25-2013, 04:59 PM #23
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity

Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

t
Why not Op 925 on the Premium TDM? That's better than Scrapmetal stare
05-25-2013, 05:12 PM #24
Originally posted by JP View Post
t
Why not Op 925 on the Premium TDM? That's better than Scrapmetal stare

I reached the maximum in one playlist :p
05-25-2013, 05:16 PM #25
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?

Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

This is a great idea!

PSN - o-cryptik-x
05-25-2013, 05:58 PM #26
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by GetTangoed View Post
My PSN is WeStandOut- thanks Smile

Stupid makes me angry :|
05-25-2013, 06:41 PM #27
Solo
Rookie

psn: Solo---Shooter.

Suggestion: conquest maps. Ziba Tower, Seine Crossing, Strike at Karkand, Grand Bazaar, Noshar Canals

The following user thanked Solo for this useful post:

Sheldon Cooper
05-25-2013, 07:01 PM #28
GetTangoed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
Stupid makes me angry :|

......?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo