05-25-2013, 12:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The Battlefield 3 server week is now over, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of positive feedback. Maybe we'll host another one soon, but for now goodbye. Smile

The following 39 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, B o n e, Ben, chapu23, Chip ♞, CronicImpulse, Det0x, Gian_, Harry, iSyncHacks, IvanTheTerrible, JaMbO, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, CryptiK_, TheMightyMoJo, matt0897, Merkii, Toke, NJN, Darth Saul, Vince, Pixie Lott, Pseudo_Soldier, Rath, ResistTheSun, Smexeh, Snipesome, TreyarchTragedy, Tyler, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xByNovaa, xVoltagee--, Zack.
05-30-2013, 03:37 PM #56
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Originally posted by Jamsha View Post
Going to Join Smile
PSN: XtRMSpO0N

You suck :troll:
05-30-2013, 03:52 PM #57
Originally posted by imD View Post
You suck :troll:

Shut up:FU:
8v2
05-30-2013, 04:36 PM #58
Server has been very active lately so if you can't get in due to it being full try again after a few games. :p
05-31-2013, 03:41 AM #59
Only TDM?
05-31-2013, 09:45 AM #60
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
Only TDM?

If your talking about the xbox one I was hoping that would get it active. Need to join it and couple people to get people in from quick join.
Going to play it later and see about getting it active.
05-31-2013, 02:15 PM #61
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Sheldon

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

Nobody is on the server atm moment. :(

Smile
05-31-2013, 05:54 PM #62
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
You should put more popular maps because honestly BF3 has a huge server/map diversity. Mostly everyone wants to play Metro rush or CQ or some other close quarters oriented map because they want double xp. Nebandan Flats CQ is also popular.
05-31-2013, 10:52 PM #63
Lewis3124
Do a barrel roll!
Psn: lewo2k12
06-01-2013, 03:44 PM #64
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Sheldon

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

More Maps & More Game modes, Have variety of maps and game modes don't have just single game mode and a few maps have a variety of them and same with the maps but don't do double maps ex: NosharCannels TDM, NosharCannels CQ so you can put the same map but just don't put it after another. Not a guarantee that this would make the server more active but it might.

PSN: KINGOwens998

Smile
Last edited by ^TPP^ ; 06-01-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo