05-25-2013, 12:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The Battlefield 3 server week is now over, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of positive feedback. Maybe we'll host another one soon, but for now goodbye. Smile

The following 39 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, B o n e, Ben, chapu23, Chip ♞, CronicImpulse, Det0x, Gian_, Harry, iSyncHacks, IvanTheTerrible, JaMbO, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, CryptiK_, TheMightyMoJo, matt0897, Merkii, Toke, NJN, Darth Saul, Vince, Pixie Lott, Pseudo_Soldier, Rath, ResistTheSun, Smexeh, Snipesome, TreyarchTragedy, Tyler, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xByNovaa, xVoltagee--, Zack.
05-26-2013, 12:18 PM #38
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
PSN: ChynkBud
05-26-2013, 03:31 PM #39
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Hosting BF3 week, doesn't have a PC server up... :mad:
05-26-2013, 03:46 PM #40
(-Zeus-)
I am error
i am in , i will join later this afternoon

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

why only 16 max players . put 21
05-26-2013, 03:59 PM #41
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Hosting BF3 week, doesn't have a PC server up... :mad:

We tried to get a PC server up but it was too expensive and we couldn't rent one for a week. :p
05-26-2013, 08:56 PM #42
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
please :troll:

05-26-2013, 11:04 PM #43
iMarlton
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sheldon

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

hey can you put half health please ?
05-27-2013, 02:00 AM #44
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
PSN: Unknown_Hatred

Will be joining soon.
05-27-2013, 09:00 AM #45
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by Sheldon

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

I'm going to extend the server for another week

If we get enough requests I may then decide to extend it another 30 days.

So if you guys want the lobby extended just leave a comment on my profile and if anyone wanted to donate anything then we could organize it through a member of staff or such.

The following user thanked JordanCarr for this useful post:

Sheldon Cooper
05-27-2013, 09:43 AM #46
Day 3 has begun! :fyea:

^_^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo