05-25-2013, 12:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The Battlefield 3 server week is now over, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of positive feedback. Maybe we'll host another one soon, but for now goodbye. Smile

The following 39 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, B o n e, Ben, chapu23, Chip ♞, CronicImpulse, Det0x, Gian_, Harry, iSyncHacks, IvanTheTerrible, JaMbO, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, CryptiK_, TheMightyMoJo, matt0897, Merkii, Toke, NJN, Darth Saul, Vince, Pixie Lott, Pseudo_Soldier, Rath, ResistTheSun, Smexeh, Snipesome, TreyarchTragedy, Tyler, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xByNovaa, xVoltagee--, Zack.
05-25-2013, 07:03 PM #29
Originally posted by Sexy
psn: Solo---Shooter.

Suggestion: conquest maps. Ziba Tower, Seine Crossing, Strike at Karkand, Grand Bazaar, Noshar Canals

Thanks for the suggestion I'll make a conquest playlist. :y:
05-25-2013, 09:24 PM #30
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sheldon

Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

i wanna be a vip psn-Fatony27
05-25-2013, 09:59 PM #31
Harry
Former Staff
I need to get BF3 back for my XBOX. I will definitely be involved in the next one if this is a success!
05-25-2013, 10:13 PM #32
Updated now with an XBOX Server =D
05-25-2013, 10:17 PM #33
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Any requests for a xbox server let me know :y:
Running BF3 classic right now.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Sheldon Cooper
05-25-2013, 10:29 PM #34
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by another user
Thanks to ResistTheSun we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles () make sure to thank him!

That's awesome!
Me and my friends had a server on Xbox, we rented 3 months. It's awesome to be able to have your own rules Smile
Will tell them to play in this lobby.
05-26-2013, 05:09 AM #35
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
I'd join and now even more because double XP is up Smile
05-26-2013, 07:11 AM #36
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sheldon

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

Nice! Can't wait to play!

PSN - HaXing-Zeus
GT - Chew N Poo
05-26-2013, 12:09 PM #37
Day two has started, anyone down for a game of BF3? :fyea: Don't forget to to join the NGU Platoon! You must login or register to view this content.l

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo