05-25-2013, 12:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The Battlefield 3 server week is now over, we had a lot of fun and got a lot of positive feedback. Maybe we'll host another one soon, but for now goodbye. Smile

The following 39 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, B o n e, Ben, chapu23, Chip ♞, CronicImpulse, Det0x, Gian_, Harry, iSyncHacks, IvanTheTerrible, JaMbO, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, CryptiK_, TheMightyMoJo, matt0897, Merkii, Toke, NJN, Darth Saul, Vince, Pixie Lott, Pseudo_Soldier, Rath, ResistTheSun, Smexeh, Snipesome, TreyarchTragedy, Tyler, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xByNovaa, xVoltagee--, Zack.
06-01-2013, 04:48 PM #65
GetTangoed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sheldon

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

Why do the admins keep kicking me..... is it because im too good for them ?
06-01-2013, 06:49 PM #66
Originally posted by GetTangoed View Post
Why do the admins keep kicking me..... is it because im too good for them ?

Only is two admins and none of us has been on in two days.
06-01-2013, 07:27 PM #67
GetTangoed
Do a barrel roll!
Only is two admins and none of us has been on in two days.

Oh... keeps saying an admin kicked me
06-01-2013, 09:25 PM #68
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
Sheldon add me to da vip Jambo_rambo_1
06-03-2013, 09:21 PM #69
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Nice to see the server still going sadly won't be doing a xbox server again :(
PS3 one is going good!
06-05-2013, 05:29 PM #70

PS3 Server Name: NextGenUpdate | Sheldon Cooper
XBOX Server Name:
NextGenUpdate | ResistTheSun

My PSN: cjh1122
ResistTheSun's XBL: ResistTheMoon

NextGenUpdate is having a Battlefield 3 server week thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and myself! It'll run for one week, if we get a lot of good feedback and a decent amount of people playing then we might consider keeping it up and running.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. we now have an XBOX server for all you guys on the dark side of the consoles Upside Down HappyevilSmile make sure to thank him!

It's hard to get a balance of what maps to play and what maps we shouldn't play since not everyone has Premium, but I'll try my best to keep a balance between Premium and Non-Premium maps.

Leave ideas bellow for playlists oh and your PSN so I can add you to the VIP list. :p

Edit:

Current Playlist(s)

TDM:
Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Noshahr Canals, Tehran Highway

Premium TDM:
All Premium Maps apart from Operation 925

Gun Master/Scavenger:
Epicenter (Scav), Azadi Palace (Scav), Markaz Monolith (Scav), Talah Market (Scav), Donya Fortress (Gun), Ziba Tower (Gun), Scrapmetal (Gun), Operation 925 (Gun), Epicenter (Gun), Azadi Palace (Gun), Markaz Monolith (Gun), Talah Market (Gun)

Leave map, game mode suggestions bellow!

SilentOne15 VIP list please Smile
06-06-2013, 09:49 PM #71
Chip ♞
Pokemon Trainer
PSN: iPotatoChip :mmm:
06-08-2013, 12:23 PM #72
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Server is Offline. Gaspkay:
06-09-2013, 05:56 PM #73
Merkii
Former Staff
Server will be closing on the 14th I think, unless someone else buys it but its lasted a good 3 weeks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo