Post: No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.
True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by riggstq ; 04-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

^TPP^, RAB, ℳaTiCz, 192.168.1.1, 631, BadChoicesZ, Boliberrys, Chxii, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, Dannie Fresh, Daweeyz, Dhaax., DylanOc1, Gian_, IcyDose, iMrDannyModz, JakeP0500, jeanjean, joni_djESP, justeve, KrElZo, liltunechi25, Machiavelli_23, milky4444, minimal08, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, paki4life, Pseudo_Soldier, SC58, Sirprizer, Slice, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, stevesetsfire, Swifter, T_m_b07, Tyster, xkoeckiiej, zZHackzZ
04-21-2013, 12:24 AM #29
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by zZHackzZ View Post
Its actually really easy :happycry: ,iv got black ops 2 for free and data transfered to ofw

Time to go on a downloading rampage :fyea:
04-21-2013, 12:28 AM #30
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Boosters View Post
Time to go on a downloading rampage :fyea:

Exacly.. Sony Fucked us by patching , now we raping them by gettin free stuff :ha!:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Exacly.. Sony Fucked us by patching , now we raping them by gettin free stuff :ha!:

Patching Bypass*
04-21-2013, 12:38 AM #31
Its actually really easy :happycry: ,iv got black ops 2 for free and data transfered to ofw

I'm actually pretty excited about this :happycry:, get to download some games over to OFW for free omg :O.
04-21-2013, 12:45 AM #32
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Bonejunky View Post
I'm actually pretty excited about this :happycry:, get to download some games over to OFW for free omg :O.

ikr and not cheap games either Gasp
04-21-2013, 01:31 AM #33
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
.im not a shitty mate and stop posting shit directed to me fuckin L
Last edited by Mershawn ; 04-21-2013 at 01:35 AM.
04-21-2013, 02:31 AM #34
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
this is really good actually well used on ofw but does reduce risk's of getting psn banned on cfw since Sony won't be able 2 detect fake activations any more since the edat files is as legit as u can get em. and ur firmware has 2 been modded for fake activation 2 work with react. edat = safer method of activation. -

i know what rif and rap file's are im still having trouble understanding what edat files are what they store and how they are different 2 rif and rap files. if some could explain 2 me what the difference between those files are. you will help in clearing my head. by helping me u will increase my knowledge by a bit, so i can sleep good night's without giving my self a headache trying to figure out what edat files are used for, how they are used, how they are activated and what data they store and what the difference is when using react psn with rap 2 rif file activation.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

once i get my head around this and know how 2 do this stuff.

i might be able 2 contribute in giving away all dlc for B02 and other games like all the micro DLC packs from B02 and other stuff.

but 1 question is there no other way 2 get rif files from ofw ps3 other than data transfer? i know u can get links to the pkg files when using a proxy 2 snifff out the trafic. - because i have cfw ps3 with cfw stuff and ofw ps3 with ofw stuff if i were 2 data transfer from ofw ps3 2 cfw ps3 i would loose all my hombrew my mods and every thing i put on it and saved games + would be transferring over 400gb of stuff each time.

and i would need a clean method of signing into my legit account on console banned ps3 without getting my legit account banned with it.

i want 2 contribute to this community 2 give access 2 free DLC and games 2 the community but i am unable to since there is no safe quick way of signing into console banned ps3 - unbanned with new console id without banning my legit account.
04-21-2013, 09:41 AM #35
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
with edat fixes you can data transfer to ofw and use there Gasp

is this 100%?
04-21-2013, 02:35 PM #36
sweet baby jesus
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM #37
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
very nice my man, very nice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.