Post: No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.
True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by riggstq ; 04-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

^TPP^, RAB, ℳaTiCz, 192.168.1.1, 631, BadChoicesZ, Boliberrys, Chxii, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, Dannie Fresh, Daweeyz, Dhaax., DylanOc1, Gian_, IcyDose, iMrDannyModz, JakeP0500, jeanjean, joni_djESP, justeve, KrElZo, liltunechi25, Machiavelli_23, milky4444, minimal08, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, paki4life, Pseudo_Soldier, SC58, Sirprizer, Slice, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, stevesetsfire, Swifter, T_m_b07, Tyster, xkoeckiiej, zZHackzZ
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM #47
riggstq
Originally posted by Legend
hey how long does it take on average to bruteforce the klic ive been doing nfs: most wanted for hours now and the still nothing... the edat is only 1kb :s

:\ should be quite rapid tbh its just spams a shit load of klinceses until it gets a matching one... thats unless it doesnt find one :\ in that case you will have to try and get this with other methods unknown to me :\, here if youd like i could try for you not syaing your doing anything wrong but two heads is always better than one :P
04-23-2013, 08:29 PM #48
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
:\ should be quite rapid tbh its just spams a shit load of klinceses until it gets a matching one... thats unless it doesnt find one :\ in that case you will have to try and get this with other methods unknown to me :\, here if youd like i could try for you not syaing your doing anything wrong but two heads is always better than one :P

Yeah if you wouldnt mind, i would appreciate it here are the 3 files You must login or register to view this content.
04-23-2013, 08:32 PM #49

i have tryed this but it dosnt seem to work for me i followed the tut im trying this with black ops the psn one i got the eboot from the pkg and edat then did everything in the video but when i put it back on to my cfw ps3 it says renew your licence an then tells me to go to psn store ive tryed doing it 5 times still the same
04-23-2013, 08:35 PM #50
riggstq
Originally posted by 4life View Post
i have tryed this but it dosnt seem to work for me i followed the tut im trying this with black ops the psn one i got the eboot from the pkg and edat then did everything in the video but when i put it back on to my cfw ps3 it says renew your licence an then tells me to go to psn store ive tryed doing it 5 times still the same

people have confirmed getting the exact game you speak of for free so sorry its not working for you but im usnure what to suggest :\
04-24-2013, 02:06 AM #51
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
when ever i click bruteforce.edat thing i gett this error MSVBM50.DLL is missing from your computer? what am i doing wrong
04-24-2013, 02:12 AM #52
riggstq
Originally posted by Legend
Yeah if you wouldnt mind, i would appreciate it here are the 3 files You must login or register to view this content.

well 12,000 keys tested no luck as of yet :| maybe we will have to wait for some more keys or something to be released or gathered up :\
04-24-2013, 02:18 AM #53
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
so the program doesnt work Not Happy or Sad
04-24-2013, 02:22 AM #54
riggstq
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
so the program doesnt work Not Happy or Sad

well if you watch the video ye it does actually, its just a case of some games not wanting to work this is why i choose my words carefully by saying "this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer" theres some key words in there which basically imply that its not 100% working with all games...
04-24-2013, 02:28 AM #55
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
well if you watch the video ye it does actually, its just a case of some games not wanting to work this is why i choose my words carefully by saying "this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer" theres some key words in there which basically imply that its not 100% working with all games...

well every time i try to run brute force it wont start says error MSVBM50.DLL is missing from your computer how do i fix this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo